Chapter 14: The invasion (pt.1)

Donnie's POV.

*1 week later*

I was cheacking on Feli we were in April's house cause the sewers where full with Foot ninjas and Raph, Leo and sensei thinks that was dangerously but more if Feli is pregnat Raph is begin overprotective with her he would fight to protect her and his baby I am still asking myself how many babies are knowing that Kai-Ken's could have 4 pups would be too much to Raph or Feli to watch so they prefer 1 but they would be okay with 4 at least that is what they say now well I was cheacking Feli to see that it was all okay and health that is when Feli's ear twitched and she start growling I have to say I like that way of Feli she protect all before watching herself but now she have to watch herself and me or Raph have to remind her of that and she sees Leo flying through the window and I stands infront of Feli with my bo staff out if it's necessary and I see Raph running towards him.

Feli's POV.

When I see Leo flying through the window I was in the need of kills someone but knowing I wasn't able cause I was pregnat makes me feel awful but sees Donnie standing infront of me protectibly and with his bo staff out get me more relaxed then I see Raph running towards Leo and then my ears twitched again and I say "guys take Leo away of the window we re begin attacked!" And Raph looks at me and nods and looks at Mikey and say "Mikey come on helps me drags Leo away of the window" and Mikey nods and helps Raph drags him away of the window just in time to see a Foot ninja came through the window and that makes me growls loud and territorialy getting Raph's attention and then I see Sensei and April coming along with Mary and Sensei came over me and nods at Donnie and he say "I will protect her my son go and helps your brothers" and Donnie nods and go and helps Raph and Mikey and so did Mary and I sighs watching and I say "how I wish I could help them" and Sensei say "I know my dear I know you wants but you have to be strong for Raph, for you and for the baby" and I nods and my ears twitched and I say "sensei someone is in the other part of the door trying to bring it down" and Sensei nods and say "I know Feli I hear it too" and when the guys fight the way downstairs I growls seeing Hougen with them...