Chapter 27: meeting Cody Jones O'Neil

Feli's POV.

After I put the machine in the twins I notice that someone was missing and that someone was Mikey and I thought out loud "where in shell is Mikey?!" And Raph say *looking at me* "babe?" And Leo say "I was thinking the same as you Feli" and Raph looks around and say "where did that shell fa brain get into" and I goes over to Raph and hugs him and he hugs me back and he say "we better finds him before something happens to him" and Leo nods and I looks at the robot that was being tormented by the twins and I start laughing and Mary looks at them and laughs too.

Leo's POV.

I don't know where did Mikey go to, but I will get my younger brother back and when the robot takes us to an apartment we see a boy that looks just like Casey and he say "it's can't be true" and Feli say "well is true kiddo and we want to know where is Mikey" she was serious like one of her pack members get lost well Mikey is her best friend she has her motives to get worried and I say "who are you kid?" And the kid say "my name is Cody Jones O'Neil" and Feli looks at Raph confused and Raph shrughs and I see Rachel walking over Cody and he say "who's kid is this one?" And Donnie say "Feli and Raph kid her name is Rachel and the twins there are Sparta and Shadow her younger brothers" and Feli just nods and Raph holds her close to him.