Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

(****DISCLAIMER***SEXUAL CONTENT)

(So I know that my last chapter was super short and I apologize so much for that. So I figured I would type a long chapter to make up for it! Enjoy! Hope it was long enough! Don't forget to comment and vote!)

I awoke groggily, my head pounding slightly. I groaned and rolled over, feeling Neccos naked chest. My heart speed up, his chest hair poked my hands as I rubbed my hands down his chest. The sun shone on my bare back warming me. I sighed and looked at Neccos sleeping face, he had a face of peace. Something neither of us were feeling right now. I smiled and shifted the blanket we had stored in our backpacks. Necco sat up and looked at me, waking up. His eyes were puffy with sleep he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Morning babe." He pecked my lips and looked down at my naked body. "Mmm I could get use to this." He smiled and rolled me onto him I giggled as my hair fell in my face and tickled his face. He smiled and pushed it back, I could feel him start to get excited.

"I giggled and leaned down and kissed him passionately he gently flipped me over so he was now on top of me. I smiled and looked at him.

"You know I have always wanted to try something..." He whispered, then his face turned red. "You know what never mind." He shook his head and tried to get off me, I wrapped my legs around him and held him firmly in place.

"What." I asked looking at him, he continued trying to move.

"Nothing it's weird." His face was turning bright red.

"Necco what is it?" I laughed, he shook his head.

"Promise to not get weirded out?" He asked and looked at me embarrassed.

"Promise." I smiled, he sighed and looked down at my breasts, avoiding eye contact.

"I kinda wanna try... bondage..." He muttered, his face now turning bright red. My eyes widened and my cheeks began to heat up.

"W-what?" I stuttered, his eyes widened when he saw my face.

"Nothing it was a stupid idea sorry." He said and began struggling again, his struggling was making my side hurt a little.

"Ow ow babe stop." I grabbed his sides to still him, he stopped moving but still wouldn't make eye contact and his face was still bright red. "We can try it." I smiled at him.

"No its fine." He said, I sighed and pulled his face down.

"We're trying it."

"N-"

"Stop arguing." I said and kissed him, he melted into my lips and kissed me back.

"Do it." He gave me a shy smiled and wrapped his hands around my wrists, and began kissing me harder, I shut my eyes and kissed him back, relaxing my legs and giving him room to move. While kissing me he tied my wrists with a shirt, my arms rested above my head. He let his hands run down my sides, sending shivers down my spine. I let out a moan as his hands dipped farther, her broke the kiss and leaned down to my ear.

"Shh..." He covered my mouth softly and pushed in, my head went into the clouds and I shut my eyes arching my back. He kissed me again softly this time and I wrapped my tied arms around his neck for another amazing day.

***

I sat up and pulled my hands from the tied shirt and sighed, Necco layed there looking at the top of the cave we were sitting in.

"Wow." He laughed and sat up, looking at me up and down.

"What?" I asked winking at him as I got up and began to pull my jeans on.