#13: IPod

"So. What are your favorite songs from my IPod?" Sophie asked her group of friends.

"I like 'Can't Blame A Girl For Trying' it's basically my life story" Biana said.

"Oh yeah, little sis? And who are you trying for?" Fitz asked, getting a glare from Biana.

"None of your business" Biana growled. Sophie knew it was Keefe though.

"What's your favorite, Fitz?" Sophie asked.

"Telepathy by Jon Gomm" Fitz said. Sophie giggled.

"That was always one of my favorites. Is there a reason you like it so much?" Sophie said, smiling.

"Maybe" Fitz said.

Sophie laughed

"Yours Dex?" Sophie asked.

"Honey I'm Good by Andy Grammar" Dex said.

"Oh and who is the 'Somebody at home'?" Biana asked.

"You don't need to know" Dex replied.

"Keefe?" Sophie asked.

"What Do I Have To Do by R5" Keefe said.

"Oh yeah? And who would you sing it about?" Fitz asked.

"Why do you care?' Keefe retorted.

"Because I want to know who has the heart of Keefe Sencen" Fitz said.

"Dude, that sounds creepy. Anyways I don't want to tell her yet so I'm not going to tell you guys" Keefe said.

"You should tell her. I'm sure she would be more than happy to go out with 'The Amazing Keefe Sencen'" Sophie said.

"You really think I should tell her? Because I'm not going to tell her unless you want me too" Keefe said.

"Yes. You should tell her" Sophie said.

"Okay. Sophie, I like you" Keefe said.

Everyone was dumbfounded and Sophie was shocked. She had no idea Keefe was talking about her. She liked it though.

"Well in that case, I like you too" Sophie said confidently.

"Seriously?" Keefe asked.

Sophie nodded and everyone else was still shocked. Staring at Keefe with their mouths open.

"Well, kiss now" Biana said, urgently.

Then Sophie and Keefe looked at each other and their lips crashed together for a passionate kiss. Everyone else smiled and clapped. Sophie and Keefe pulled away from eachother and looked at their friends with smiles on their faces.

"Haha. Thanks for watching the show" Sophie said, sarcastically.

They all laughed and went inside for mallowmelt and lushberry juice.