#42: BTS

"Sophie, what language is this?" Keefe asked. Sophie understood everything, so it didn't occur to her that Keefe had no clue what was going on.

"It's Korean. A band called BTS" Sophie said. She was watching a moments compilation video on her iPod, and didn't even need the English subs at the bottom of the screen.

"They make music?" Keefe asked, suddenly getting interested. It made Sophie happy to see that he was trying to have something else in common with her. When he came and sat next to her on the floor, he got so close that her stomach started doing flips, and his breath was on her cheek. She started getting flustered, and hoped he couldn't tell. There was no use in that though, she was sitting with an empath.

"Is the great Sophie Foster getting shy?" Keefe asked, picking on her, with his trademark smirk.

"Oh, come on, it's no surprise that I blush easily at this point. Just watch the video" she said, turning on the song Blood Sweat & Tears. He seemed entranced, just as she was when she first watched it. Instead of watching the video, she had ended up staring at Keefe by accident. At the point in the video where Yoongi plays the organ, Keefe looked over to Sophie, and she turned her head quickly, hoping he wouldn't notice, but she could almost feel the smug grin he had. But when he didn't look away, she blushed again. The part where Jin kisses the statue was about to come up, and Sophie looked over at Keefe to tell him to watch, but instead they ended up staring at each other. Almost simultaneously, Jin kissed the statue just as Keefe kissed Sophie. The music started again, and it was like a music video of their own. She could feel herself getting more comfortable with the idea of her kissing Keefe, and eventually sank into it.

"So, BTS. I think I like them" Keefe said, nonchalant. Sophie was red, but nodded awkwardly.

"I can, uh, show more songs if you, uh, if you want" she said. Keefe put his arm around her, and touched his forehead to her temple, making her blush even more, which shouldn't have been possible. She could feel her ears turning red, and start burning, but she was as happy as happy is. Apparently he had seen the video she watched of V and Jungkook, where they did exactly what Keefe had done to her.

"That sounds great. Maybe this time you can tell me what they're saying" Keefe said.

"We could watch videos with subtitles" Sophie said. If she was honest, she was trying to stall time, to be with him even longer. She had no clue what they were now, but she knew they weren't the same. Especially when she put her head on his shoulder, and he kissed the top of her head.

"Do you wanna learn Korean? I can teach you easily" she said.

"Yeah, that sounds fun. But for now, I just want to sit with you"

And that's what they did for the rest of the night. They fell asleep together, listening to BTS.