#19: Stina

Sophie was at her locker putting her books away and getting ready for lunch. She didn't notice the terror closing in. Sophie closed her locker to find the face of Stina.

"Hey freak. On your way to sit at the loser table?" Stina asked with a sneer.

"Oh, grow up Stina. It won't work on me" Sophie said, turning away.

"Oh, but this will. I know about your little crush on someone" Stina half-whispered. Sophie still wasn't phased.

"And who do I have this crush on?" She asked.

"Oh, he has blonde hair, ice blue eyes, a trademark smirk" she said the first two traits sweetly, but the last one she clipped the k's.

"And what will happen to me now?" Sophie asked. She crossed her arms.

"Maybe I'll tell him" Stina said.

"Go ahead. I bet you're too much of a wimp to do it, but if you do it, I'll definitely know. Now, can I please go eat my lunch?" Sophie asked, still not phased.

"Okay. See you when Keefe hates you!" Stina yelled down the hallway. But before she could get into the cafeteria, she bumped into someone. Coincidentally, it was Keefe.

"Why would I hate Sophie?" Keefe asked.

Keefe, she's going to tell you that I like you. I'll explain later, just pretend you already know

Keefe raised his eyebrows when he heard this.

"Because she has a major creepy crush on you" Stina said triumphantly.

"Oh I already knew that. But I wouldn't call it creepy. We're actually dating. Come here, Sophie" Keefe said. Sophie ran over and hugged Keefe from the side.

"Yep. That's how I knew it wouldn't change anything" Sophie said with a smirk on her face.

"Aww you're even catching my smirk. You're cute when you smirk" Keefe said.

"Ugh. That's just gross. Compliment each other in private please! Not that there's really anything to compliment about...." Stina said. "Later losers" she added. Then she walked away.

"So, you have a major creepy crush on me?" Keefe asked with a smirk.

"Uhh well it's not major or creepy, but yeah. I kinda like you as more than a friend" Sophie said with a slight blush on her face.

"Well, I guess we can keep this couple act up for a while. Except........." Keefe started, but he trailed off.

"Except..." Sophie urged.

"Except maybe it wouldn't be an act this time" Keefe said.

"I'd be okay with that" Sophie said.

"Good. So from now on, we are a real couple. You are my girlfriend Sophie Foster" Keefe said.

"Good. And you are my boyfriend Keefe Sencen" Sophie said.

"Come on. Let's go eat lunch" Keefe said. He led them towards the cafeteria.

"Wait, how did you come at the exact time I needed you to come?" Sophie asked.

"I saw you with Stina and thought you might need some help" Keefe said.

"Thanks. And something good came out of it too. Now, let's eat. I'm starving" Sophie said.

Keefe took her hand and they walked into the cafeteria as one.