Photo Albums

They go to school, go to work and football, cheer on Carden at his games, and even visit Gracie a couple times. Rae delights in the surprise on everyone's faces when they see Tim Riggins with a baby and Gracie actually having fun with him. During his free period he even stops by the guidance office to watch her for a little bit to give Mrs. Taylor a much-needed break.

"I can't believe he actually was holding a baby." One of the rally girls gossips as a group of them walk by.

"I bet it's because he knocked that bitch of his up. She's always wearing his big sweatshirts. I bet she's hiding the bump." Another one snickers loudly. Rae sighs and rests her head against the lockers.

"Really Sara, ya wanna talk about being pregnant and babies, cause didn't your sister have one with your boyfriend?" Tim calls and the girl turns red and stomps off. "Don't listen to them, you know that I love you in my clothes." He says lowly, hugging her from behind.

"I've been here a year and still I want to murder every single one of them." She mutters, squeezing her eyes shut.

"I've been here my whole life and I still think about it." He reassures her, pulling her away from the lockers. She leans into him, suddenly very tired. "One more year baby then we're out of here." He says, kissing her head and disappearing into his classroom. She stands in the hallways, stunned. Then she makes her way straight for Mrs. Taylor's office.

"I need help." She says wildly, picking up Gracie and rocking her. Mrs. Taylor raises an eyebrow. "I am in love with Tim Riggins." She says, more to Gracie than Mrs. Taylor.

"I know that and you know that, why are you in my office clinging to my daughter like she's your saving grace?" She demands and Rae looks down at Gracie then back up, slowly calming down.

"Because I love him and I would actually go to a school in Texas if that meant I could keep him by my side. And that is terrifying. That I would keep myself in this god-awful place, so far away from my mom's grave and people that actually care. All because some long haired idiot with puppy eyes and a crooked smile took my heart and ran with it, all the way into the end zone." She rambles. Mrs. Taylor smiles and gets up, hugging her gently.

"I can take a look at some schools for you." She promises.

"I'm an idiot." Rae mutters, kissing Gracie's head gently. "An idiot Gracie, who fell in love with an idiot, who is eighteen years old and wants to spend forever with this idiot. So idiotic of me."

"Rae, I promise you, we'll figure it out." She says, holding her arms out for Gracie. Rae relinquishes her hold on her and takes a deep breath. "Go to class." Mrs. Taylor suggests. Rae nods and goes.

Tim walks in with his hood up. Rae looks at him then does a double take, trying to see his face.

"Tim..." She says slowly, walking towards him.

"Rae." He warns, putting his hands up defensively. "Don't panic."

"You tell me not to panic Tim Riggins, I am more apt to panic. Do not tell me not to panic because I will panic if I find it necessary." She warns, reaching up for his hood and pulling it down.

His eyes are closed, mostly because one eye is black and blue. He has a gash across his forehead and more on his arms, and when he turns to try and brush past her, the back of his head is bloody as well.

Rae screams and it goes on for a while, one high, unbroken scream. Tim flinches at the noise. Carden crashes out of his room, hockey stick in hand. He promptly drops the stick at the sight of Tim's bloody face. He doesn't scream but he does stumble back, eyes wide.