Mikado Ryugamine X Reader

3
So this is the first one of the copy of the original book. Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You just got off the train and the first thing you saw was people....and more people. Your idiot friend Masaomi Kida, said that you could come live with him in Ikebukuro while you go to school there with him. The thing is that his other best friend was coming as well, you don't know him/her, heck you didn't even didnt even know his or her gender! That's how clueless you are.

Anyways, you were looking around for Masaomi until you bumped into someone chest and fell on the floor. You look up to see a guy with blueish grayish eyes (tell me if it's right or wrong) with black short hair.

"I'm so sorry!!" He said as he reach out for your hand and you took his hand then got up on your feet.

"No, I'm sorry." You said as you bow down to him quickly.

"Well, let's say we are both sorry?" He give a cute smile at you and made you blushing pink as a flower. You smiled back and said.

"Y-yeah" You stutter in embarrassment.

"What's your name?" He asked with that smile again.

"Oh yeah! My name is-" You got cut off by a hug attack by one and only big idiot....Masaomi.

"I see you met my best friend, my lovely (N/N).~" Kida said with a big smile on his face. You pushed him away.

"That's not my name, you baka." You playfully smack him on the arm with you smiling this time then turned to the mystery bestie of the idiot. "Kon'nichwa my name is (F/N) (L/N), it's nice to met you." You said as you bowed a little.

At first he blushed a bit then said "Mine's Mikado Ryugamine." He also bow then said "S-so I guess we are here for a reason b-because of Masaomi, right?"

"Yep!" You turned to Kida and said "So, I'm hungry, let's eat!!" (MOTHERFUCKING CHICKA FROM FNAF!!) Then you started to walk with a blush on your face because you realized you started to have a crush on Mikado and that one day you will confess but little did you know that the boy was at the sight from the back of your (H/L) (H/C) hair, kawaii outfit, and that he have devolved a crush on you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I have one request but going to take a long time like really long because I'm rewriting the story and yeah. I hope you enjoy my little humans!~
^-^!

~tory