Izaya Orihara X Reader

3
I love you guys so much!! Why? Becuase your reading my first fanfic!! Arigato!!
So in this one shot, your one da best of info broker in-

Izaya: I thought I was the best!!

Tory: Shut up!! You didn't even let me finish!!*clears throat*

It's better if you found out yourselves!

Hope you enjoy!~
Love, Tory-chan~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking around in Ikebukuro looking for something exciting to ruin!! You see, you were the best of info broker back in your place but now you moved here to Ikebukuro to improve your knowledge on gathering info like always.

You signed as you walk around the crowned city wondering off to where you go, your bored, you gather everything that's there to known from the day you moved and that was like a week ago! You were skipping around like you always when your excited because thoughts came to your mind that you were able to have fun ruining someone life. Oh how you love playing with people as if they were your pawns but you need someone else to play the game as a player. Right when you singing a song softly.

You got hit by a vending machine, on your side lines. You groaned as you got up and turned to see a blond bartender with wide eyes looking at you. 'I heard about him and know him. Let's see what he does if I tease him.' You thought to yourself as properly stand up and face him with a smirk.

"Well hello there stranger-who-just-threw-a-fucking-vending-machine-at-me. How are you? Me? I'm fine, I just got hurt by you- oh now I'm bleeding!" You laughed as you touch your blood. You looked at him as he walk towards you, getting little bit worry now.

"Look I'm sorry, I know a guy that can fix you up right away. Here let me carry yo-" He was cut off by a male.

"My, Shizu-chan you can pick up girls now like a toy?~ Oh so proud of you!~" You looked behind the bartender and saw a black haired with maroon like eyes male wearing a black coat with fur on the edge, a black long sleves V-neck tuck in his black pants. He was quite good looking to be honest! Your thoughts about him was cut off by a piss off blondie.

"Why you still here, flea!?" He tries to stay calm but obviously fail at it.

"You see, I'm here to see a certain someone. That girl right there." He pointed at you, knowing that your a info broker. It gives you thoughts about him being informant broker as well as a good one too, probably a bit better than you.

"What did I do? I didn't do anything yet!!" You said to him as you trying to take a step back and see if you can run away but you still felt that pain you had on your side.

"Well dear, you look hurt, so I'm taking you to get better!!" He said sounding proud. You quickly took action and walk up to 'Shizu-chan' and whisper in his ear.

"Distract while I try to run away. Please? I need to go." You looked at him with eyes that no one couldn't say no to. But all he did was smile and grab a street sign that was there and said before he went off to 'destroy' him.

"Gladly to do so." He ran towards him with his 'weapon' then yelled out his name. "I-ZA-YA!!" The black haired male ran away with a smile. And that was chance for you, so you quickly ran with the pain that near your stomach, on the way, people started to stare at with confused. You saw Russia Sushi to see Simon there handing out paper. (You know him because you met out on the street about a week ago). You ran up to him and fall to the ground.

"Si-Simon help me, please?" You said trying to breath but couldn't hold back any longer and black out before Simon saying anything.

[Time Skip]

You slowly open up your eyes to see a ceiling, when you open fully even blink a little, you saw you were in the hospital, you felt your self in those hospital gowns with those cables thingy. You looked around to see everything you see in any hospital. Then you saw 'him' the guy that Shizuo called 'Izaya', then you just remember you blacked out. Izaya noticed you woke up and give you a smile.

"Well look who woke up, Sleeping Beauty~." He said with a smirk.

"Oh really? She here!" You said trying to look around, trying to make joke out of it. You heard him chuckle a bit.

"Aren't you funny?"

"So why are you here?"

"I'm here to ask you something?"

"What do you want?" You groaned. He chuckle again.

"I want you to be my assistant!~"

"Why would I be your assistant? Besides I don't serve people, they serve me!~" You smirk.

"And this is why I want you! You see, I'm looking for a beautiful goddess to rule with me in this cruel world! Everything could be yours! Just say the word and it is done~" What he said didn't shock you at all, but you just got up and pull out the cables that connect you, got up then went towards to your clothes that were hanging there, and went to the bathroom to change. But you were having trouble to put on your (f/c) shirt, so it was struggle to it on with all the bandage wrap around your waist up to your breast, 'at least they cover my fucking boobs!', you thoughts. You heard the door open and you turned around to see Izaya. Your eyes wide open and quickly cover yourself.

"What are you doing!?! Don't you see I don't have a shirt on!?!?" You said, he looked and smirk then walk over to you and took away your shirt. "Hey what are you do-". You were cut off by him.

"You can't even put on your shirt!~ So I'm helping you out!" He helped you out with your shirt. You quietly said thank you to him and sat on the hospital bed, you were about to put your (f/c) converse on but Izaya took away your shoes and put them for you.

"You didn't have to, dumb ass. I could do it myself." You looked at him.

"But I need to help my beautiful angel with anything she needs~"

"I'm more of a devil than a angel." He finished put on your shoes for you, then he got his coat and put it on. You did the same, you grab your jacket and put it on, with Izaya help of course.

"You ready to go my queen?~" He asked with a smirk as he held out his hand for you to take. You just smirk back and took his hand.

"Let's go! Peasant!~" You laughed as the both skip out of the hospital without a word to the nurses or anybody that was there. You both spend the day together getting to know each other better. You started to have a feeling which you never felt before your life! It was a strange feeling...

Then both of you guys were on a roof top on a random building checking out the view of up there, it's quite a beauty.

"Beautiful, isn't it?~" Izaya whisper in your ear, trying to put you into a 'romantic' mood.

"Yeah it is..." You said agreeing. He step in front of you and hold both your hands.

"We can rule this beautiful place as you as mine goddess!~ We can have everything you want~...." He said the last part by your ear in a low whisper. The moment last a bit but you ruined by pushing him to the side.

"Keep dreaming, you butt." You laughed as you went to lay down on the ground and looked up at the stars that are there. You saw Izaya laying beside you with hands holding up his head and looking down on you into yours eyes.

"You know what makes this night better?~"
He asked with a smile.

"What?" You said looking into his eyes. He pull you on top of him, with your legs on each of his sides, he lean in, getting closer to your face, you lean in as well, not sure what your doing. You were going to say something but you felt a soft pair lips, you realize you kissing him.

Both were just kissing under the moonlight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated just in time!! So watch out for my grammar, please tell me okay!! And next one shot will be*drum roll*.......
Masaomi Kida, I will get it done by October 16, 2015!! Comment me if nah okay!! Please request, comment, and vote! Thanks for reading!! ^-^

Love, Tory-chan~