Walker Yumasaki X Reader (Request)

3
Love you guys to death, as always enjoy!

~Tory-chan
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The anime convention was the place for the weeboos and anime lovers. Erika, Walker and (y/n) were walking around admiring the stuff here and there. You always enjoy these type of convention, especially going with Walker. You guys enter a maid cafe, and took your seats. Walker looked nervous and Erika seem to notice. She pulled him out of the cafe.

"We'll be back, (y/n)!" You waited in your seat, reading a manga. Meanwhile with Erika and Walker conversation.

"Just tell her already!! Come on, it'll be like in the manga!" Erika squeaked with happiness. The dirty blonde anime lover cover his blushing face and Erika smirking at him.

"I can't do it!" He said getting frustrated with the situation. Erika pat his back as she went back inside, leaving the anime lover to his thoughts. to see (y/n) talking to the waiter.

"Hey (y/n), Walker wants to talk to you a bit!" She give a cheeky smile. You were by got up and head towards where the certain dirty blonde is, you saw in deep thought as his hands still covering his face.

"Walker?" You call out for him in a soft voice. He looked at you with a blush.

"Oh h-hey (y/n)."

"What did you need? Erika told me, you wanted to talk me." You were dumb. You knew the guys likes you, and you liked him back. The way he acts around you is adorable!

"Damn that Erika...well I-I just want you to know t-that I-I lik-" You cut him with a kiss, he was shocked at first then he started to kiss back. Your position was adorable, he was sitting down on the rail, as you were between legs kissing him. Your lips move in harmony, he pulled away.

"Enough talking, I know you like me. I just want to see when you were gonna tell me." You smiled as you kiss his cheek.

"You knew! Did Erika told you!?" He said as he blush.

"No, silly. You were being obvious with your actions." You poke his nose. "Lets go already I'm hungry!" You pouted at him, he smiled back and hold your hand one the way skipping to the maid cafe. You saw Erika with stars eyes at you guys.

"You guys looks ssoo cutee!!" You both blush and took your seat next to each other still holding hands. Even after the maid cafe, you both never let go hands, all day. All day, never letting go each other. Which is so cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I know it's short! Shut up! Anyways thanks for reading!

Up coming:

-Child!Izaya Orihara X Child!Reader

-Kasuka Heiwajima X Reader

~Tory-chan