Child!Izaya Orihara X Child!Reader

I don't even know but I just thought it would be okay ya know, as always enjoy!
~Tory-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ne, ne (y/n)! Let's get marry when we get older! Then we can rule the world!!" The young raven haired said to the other young (h/c) haired. She look at him and smile, of course she didn't know what that means back then, but now she knows, she blushes in embarrassment because she said yes. But she never regret it.

The two young children saw each other at school. Small little (y/n) had a little white flower in her hand, she was gonna give it to her best friend named Izaya. She was gonna tell him that she liked him in the most loving way. She saw him enter the gates of (hell) the school, then she smiled and ran over to him as he saw her coming towards him. He still had his small backpack on along with his green sweater and blue shorts, all you had on was also was blue shorts and a grey t shirt. You jumped into his arms as he picked you up and spin you around in a hug, as you giggled. He placed you down and smiled.

"Hey (y/n), wanna play after snack time?"

"Yeah! Let's play! But I want to give you something first." He looked at with a confuse look, you pull out the white flower handle it to him. "I really l-like you!" You said with a blushing face, it took a few seconds for his confuse look to turned into a toothy smile and grab the little flower from you and hug you tight.

"I like you too (y/n)!!" Izaya yelled out as the adults there were looking at the small children smiling, chuckling, and adoring their relationship with each other. As the day go by at school, Izaya and you kept holding hands everywhere you guys go, he never let you be alone, you love it at how he also called you his little flower, which the staff thought it was inappropriate but never mind.

At storytime, you sat next to each other, holding hands. In class, you sat next to each other, holding hands. At lunch time, you sat in the glass with each other, eating and holding hands. The staff today, were adoring the two best friends holding hands. Now the author is getting sick of typing 'holding hands'. It was the end of the day, already, both Izaya and (y/n) waited for their parents to come pick them up, standing by the gate, holding hands. Until (y/n)'s mother showed up and saw the two grabbing each other hands tight, she smiled at the sight, she knew that one day they'll be more than friends.

"Bye Iza-chan!! I'll see you tomorrow!!" You hugged the raven haired tight as he did to you.

"Okay (y/n)!" He let go, as you run towards mother and hold her hand to start walking. Weeks after weeks, the two young childhood best friends, continue their routine but also had some play dates over the weekends at some points, but then the (h/c) haired told her best friend with tears in her eyes that she was moving away. Izaya told her that it was fine, they'll soon meet each other one day, he'll keep the white flower with him safe to remind him of you. At that time, you were 8 years old. After that day you never saw his beautiful maroon eyes, raven hair and his perfect smile.

[Present by Shizuo's fine tits and ass]

You smiled at the memory of the day you give him the flower, then frowned when you realize you'll never see him again. You somehow ended up in a ally, you signed at your daydreaming putting you in this situation, you were looking down on ground as you walking out of the ally. You didn't realize someone walked in front of you, so you bumped into them, you looked up.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was goi-"

"Flower?" The stranger looked at you, you looked at him, his figure where so familiar. His maroon eyes, his raven hair, his.....The stranger gave you a toothy smile.....his smile. You teared up.

"Iza-chan?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for being patient! Ad always thanks for reading this piece of a book!

Up coming:

-Kasuka Heiwajima X Reader

- Tom Tanaka X Reader

~Tory-chan