Shizuo Heiwajima X Reader

I know very intense. OCC. And OCD.
Be careful and enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Hey (Y/n).''

''Yes, hothead?''

''...''

''Yes?''

''........''

''YES SHIZUO!? SPEAK ASIAN!! YOU MUDDA FUCKIN BAKA!!''

''I'm offended. (Y/n). Come over to my place. And hurry up.''

''OKay. Just wait.'' You hang up the phone call. You been to Shizuo's place before but it was just one night and that was it. It was the first time you will see his apartment really clear which it was day time.

You knock on the door in a rhyme. The door open to a bed hair shirtless Shizuo. You smiled as you look at his tiring lazy eyes.

''Work?''

''Yes, now get inside before my nosey neighbours will bother the fuck out of me.''

''I thought you didn't have enough fucks inside of you to even give.''

''Nice.''

''Thank you.'' You stepped inside and saw everything, you froze.

''I know it's a bit messy but-''

''A bit messy.....''

''Shit....'' He knew from the start he walked in your perfectly symmetrical apartment he knew....OCD.....

''Where are your cleaning supplies!?'' And there you go. He like your flaw, it was cute when you went on a rampage, but it doesn't mean it changes the fact that he terrify to shitless. A few minutes later you already clean his bedroom and bathroom, you made him clean the dishes and pick up his own clothes. Oh dear lord, he's doing it wrong again, (Y/n), go help that poor child.

And so you ran towards then smack his head and he looked towards.

''What?''

''Your doing it wrong. Again.''

''This whole situation is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this, I thought I was the husband in the relationship!!! Not the bitch!!''

''What is the fucking difference?''

''Your right.''

''I'm always right.''

A few hours later, the apartment was fucking clean and you guys were laying down on top of his bed with clean pajamas. You lay right on top of him, he enjoy himself as well. And at the day, you guys a kiss and went to sleep.

And Shizuo knows to keep his apartment clean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know, it's pure dialogue and now Shizuo is also available to request a lemon from. So thanks for reading

Please request....and vote.....and comment....spamm mee withhhh looooooovvvVVVEEEEE-

~Tory-chan