Yandere!Aoba Kuronuma X Reader (Request)

3
Guys!! I was looking at the other story I made with a different account ( @tory_san_is_fab ) and some people don't understand that one shot is discontinued because I couldn't log back in. So yeah this is a request from the other book because of my fault of not logging back in, she/he didn't get his/her request. Well, enjoy!~

Love, Tory-chan~
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

You were in class at Raira, the day was about to end for the school. You were in math class with Aoba, your secret admirer (which you don't know about). The bell ring for you, and you walk out of class to your locker, when you open it and about five letters came out, falling on the floor, some were the color pink and others were white. You grabbed them while smiling and put them in your bag to read them later when you get home walking from school. The sun was still shinning in sky while you were walking by yourself, smiling about those letters. Those letters came from your secret admirer and every time you read those letters, your heart rate get fasters with blushing face.

[Time Skip to you by author's behavior of an asshole]

You remember that you needed food for the week, you ended up in a market but something was bothering you, like someone is watching your every move. A guy, who works there, came up to you with flirty smile.

"Hey there, need any help from me?" The guy winked at you. You were really annoy by boys flirting with you sometimes but you give him that smile with a face showing that your now annoyed by him.

"No thanks, I'm fine by myself, finding my own groceries." You said

"Oh come on, I'm sure there some way I can help you?" He going on.

"Did you hear what I said, no? I said I'm fine by myself. If anything, help me by going away." You said walking away but this douche wouldn't let you, he stopped you by grabbing your shoulder and get more closer to you.

"Come on babe, I'll make sure you get what you want~..." He said you were going say something but was cut off when the pervy worker was pull off of you and an other voice was heard.

"She said to get away from her..." The person said in a deep and angry just when he threw the worker off from you and into shelf behind them. You saw who was this person, his name is Kuronuma Aoba, he's in your classroom. He looked at you with sweet eyes.

"Oh god, I'm sorry my love if I wasn't here on time. But good news is I saved you from being anyone's because you were and always be mine." He said with a smile that only a innocence yandere gives out in some anime, that your both in(THE FOURTH WALLLL!!). "Oh and if your wondering who am I, I'm nothing more than your secret admirer..." He whisper into your ear softly while you blush but also scared at the same time. "Let's get you home, my love~" He hold your hand and started to head towards the door but you stop.

"I need to get my groceries first." You said to him with a smile. You went back to get what you need, of course with Aoba by your side. After, you went to the cashier and was about to pay but Aoba already payed for it. "N-no, you didn't have do that, I had enough money for my groceries."

"Nonsense, I won't be a gentleman if I let you pay, beside I'll do anything for you, darling." He said with a smile, all you did was blush and started to grab your bag but Aoba beat you to that too. "Plus, I love helping you as much as I love you, and your too beautiful to carry things when you can just stand there and be beautiful."

"A-arigato..." You said to him with still a blushing face.

"Kawaii..." He said so low to himself.

[Time pass by Shizuo's short temper]

The both of ended up going to your house and drop your groceries then went out to get something to eat. Of course, there were a lot of guys flirting with you, but Aoba always punches them in the face or took them in the alley to 'take care of him for good'. You know he's yandere, your scared but feel safe with him too, then again would it be safe for you to stay with him. You guys decided to call a day and went back to your place again.

"So, (y/n), do you read my letters?" He ask very nervously.

"Of course I do, I like reading your letters, but I didn't expect to met you this soon." You blushed a bit. He looked you then stop to pull you closer to him to kiss you softly and you kiss back but blush a lot more. Pulling away slowly the yandere looked into your eyes with caring.

"(Y/n), I'll do anything for your safety, I'll get rid of those who are tearing us apart when we are meant to be, my love. I will and always be yours and yours only because I love you."

"I..I..I love you, and I will only be yours, Aoba..." You kissed one more time and started to walk to your place since Aoba wanted to stay over for the night, thank goodness it's Friday. Anyway, right when you got home you started to change into pajamas (also give Aoba your older brother's clothes) and Aoba as well. You two shared a kiss before going to sleep.

"Goodnight, princess~"

"Night, yandere~...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for requesting!! Guess what?? I HAVE 1.02K readers yeah!!! Anyways, thanks for reading.

Love, Tory-chan~