Child!Shizuo Heiwajima X Child!Reader

SO LAST YEAR I UPDATED A ONE SHOT OF CHILD!IZAYA ORIHARA X CHILD!READER! Then I read the comments at the end saying it was adorable and I should do one with Child!Shizuo X Child!Reader. 
So read and enjoy, as always!~

~tory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was strange that a child of age 5 gets bully so often, she cried every time. Luckily, there's her friend. Shizuo Heiwajima. Her best friend. Along with Kasuka Heiwajima, his younger brother.

''Oi, (N/n)-chan.'' Shizuo

''Yes? Shizuo?''

''Will we still be friends when we grow old?''

''I hope so!~'' You smiled happily at him, as his cheeks turned pink.

''Can you pinky promise me, something?...'' He faced away shyly.

''Will you promise to marry me?....'' He said in a low voice, you couldn't understand what was he saying.

''Shizu-chan, I can't hear you.'' You got closer to his face, as he blush even more.

''WILL YOU MARRY ME!?'' Shizuo saw your blushing face, and started to regret his words, reaching out both of his hand waving them no. ''I-I-I MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY-''

''Yes.''

''....what?....''

''Yes.''

''Oh okay.''

''Okay then.'' You said, it was silent, as you stare into his eyes, smiling, as he was staring at you with a blush his cheeks, while trying to look serious. ''But why?''

''Eh?''

''Why do you want to get marry, Shizu-chan?''

''I....I just want to be together, even when we are all old and gross.'' He said as he smiled at you, as he rub the back of his head, and you giggled at his comment.

''I want that too!~''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 8 years since that promise between you and him, right now you are attending the 8th grade, where Shizuo got a bit more aggressive and stronger for that matter, while you on the other hand were feeling very sick, and you kept telling the teacher very often, it was very for worrying for Shizuo, he tried to make you better, but you always went home early. Finally, it got to the point where your parents took you the hospital to get examen. It was very disappointing 

''You're still marrying me right, (N/n)-chan?'' He blurted out, as you spit out your drink.

''S-S-SHIZUO!? Don't say that so blunt!!'' You yelled at him with a blush on your face.

''Well are we?'' You didn't how to answer him, you looked to your lap, as you were sitting down on a hospital bed.

''.....'' 

''(Y/n)?? Is it something I said??'' As he reached out for your hand and hold it.

''No...maybe...I don't know...''

''You don't know what?''

''I don't....I don't know if I'll make it!!'' You said as tears form in your eyes. ''Beside, I'm not even your girlfriend!''

''Then...will you be my girlfriend?'' You looked at him, he had a soft smile on, you smiled at him the chuckled.

''How come other people....don't get to see this other side of you?'' You said as you cupped his face with your delicate small hands.