Shizuo Heiwajima X Reader (Request)

3
This is the request sorry if you don't like! Request from XxTokyoDeathNotexX
Enjoy my bootiful humans!~
-Love, Tory-chan~
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Last thing you remember was getting attacked by some of the Yellow Scarves members and someone came by to save your ass but failed, in result you got hit by something hard and metal.  You came to Ikebukuro to explore the the damn place!! But that was a fail because the thing you do first is end up in a room, at someone home. To be honest you prefer being here then getting ganged up by those people on the street.

You got up and look around to find a door to open it until you heard voices outside.

"Hey, hold on Shizuo calm down for a second, do you know how the poor girl will react to you when she hears that you send her flying!?" A voice of a man arguing about something but one thing for sure, you knew that 'the poor girl' is referring to you of course.

Another voice was heard by you.

"You think I give a damn, I want to see her!?!?!" You heard a sexy voice, you couldn't help but blush at the sound of his voice. Finally, you came out of your hiding hole.

"Excuse me, but where am I?" You asked as you found a blond bartender and a dark brown haired male with glasses and a lab coat. They stared at you for a bit, you noticed a woman with no head sitting on the couch. You walked up to her, completely ignoring the two males looking at your action, especially the bartender. Once you sat next to the Dullahan then ask her.

"Excuse me, like I said before, where am I?" You looked at her, ignoring the fact that she's headless. Until she took out a phone and typed down.

"Hi, my name is Celty Sturluson, the one with the lab coat is Shinra Kisnitani, and the bartender is Shizuo Heiwajima." She pulled away and re-typed. "How are you not afraid of me, since you know I'm headless and all?" You looked at her and shrugged your shoulders.

"I don't know, I guess is because I don't want to upset you by screaming 'monster', which your not, to be honest I don't care how you look like as long as your kind and friendly. In which I do believe you are. So back to my question, where am I?" Celty looked touch by your words, base on her body language. So she typed again in her phone.

"Thanks for not screaming. So to answer your question is, you're in my home" Celty pulled back to typed again. "Shizuo brought you here to take care of your wounds. You should thank him for bringing you here." When you read it. You got up and walk up to the bartender then give a bow to him.

"Thank you, Heiwajima-san, for bringing me to safety." When you looked at him, he had a pink blush on his face while looking away from, but that only made you blush as well.

"No problem, so what's your name kid?" You froze up a bit and got a little bother because he called you 'kid', but you didn't show it because you're old enough to know.

"My name is (F/N) (L/N) and I prefer you use my name, thank you." You said with calm looking face while giving off a little hint that you were bother. The bartender look at you with a calm face and a hint of curiosity written all over his face.

"Well, so I'm guessing your new around here to Ikebukuro, right?" He said

"What?" You were clueless from what he said.

"I mean, around here people are scared to go near me, why aren't you?"
You blushed pink in front of him when he got closer to your face.

" W-well, no I'm not scare because I don't know who you were since I just came to Ikebukuro. And to your face d-doesn't look scary to me." And with that said you and Shizuo blush pink again.

He signed. "I-if you want, I can show you around, j-just saying though." You smiled and nodded your head. The moment last for a few seconds until Shinra interrupt.

"That's cute and all Shizuo but she needs to recover first because what you di-" He was cut off by Shizuo

"I get it, now be quiet, damn it...." He said to sweat dropped smiling doctor and looked back at you. "Do you know where are you supposed to be, ki- I mean (y/n)?" You knew he was about to call you 'kid' again but said your name.

"Actually, no I don't have a place, I told a friend of mine, to get my place prepared but she was so busy and forgot when I got here. So I'm planning to find a place to stay soon enough."

"Hey, if you want, Celty and I have a spare room for you, (y/n)." Shinra said with soft smile.

"You sure it's not a bother for you and her?" You asked both at them. Cetly typed down something on her phone.

"It's fine with Shinra and I, beside it will be fun to have you to live with." You looked at her and nodded your head with a kind smile.

"I would love to stay but where are my luggage and stuff?" You asked as you looked around to try to find your stuff.

"Celty helped by taking them here while I was carrying you here to get patched up." The bartender said.

"Thank you again, to all of you for helping me." With that said you sat on the couch because you were standing too long and Shizuo sat next to you.

"So, how about that tour I told you? If yes then I probably have a time off from work that day, I don't know, have to ask. How about it? Yes or no?" You nodded at Shizuo. "Well then I'm off to my place, get better soon (y/n)." He walked out of the place, leaving with a blush on his face and whisper something very low to himself that you couldn't hear. "She is...hm."

[Skip to the next day]

The both of you were thinking of each other at work/home. Shizuo can't stop seeing how beautiful you are with your (h/l) (h/c) hair, your (e/c) eyes shining a bit of happiness, and your soft looking (s/c) skin. He admired your personally towards him. While Shizuo was thinking of you, you were thinking of him as well. Thinking how he saved you from the Yellow Scarves, his blond hair making a perfect match with his hazel eyes, and mostly his voice when he talked to you, you didn't know why are people scared of sweet guy. Nothing that the both of you could do, never takes off the thoughts of each other. That's when you both realized something...

"I think I like her/him..." said quietly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys might be thinking 'what. The. Hell.' and I get that your mad at me. I'm busy at school. So sorry *hugs every Reader-chan* please forgive me..

So please request

~Tory-chan