Masaomi Kida X Reader

2
This is the second one shot of Masaomi, so yeah! Tell me please its a good idea to make a one shots of all One Punch Man characters? And please check Creepypasta (One Shots) I been updating for a while! Anyways, enjoy!
~Tory-chan

(WARNING: This may contain horrible grammar. If so, please report it to the author.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At first you thought nothing isn't going to work out for you, but now you realized.....fuck it!! Yes you did said that out loud. Life wasn't much normal for you as you thought, you figured out that your mother owns a top company in Ikebukuro, you weren't surprised your mother is very smart after, but your father is different from your mother, and no he is not dumb asf!! Your father always acted like a mother figure, so your mom and dad are the opposite, in other words, your dad is a housewife.

Your parents have you in role a school close by where you live, it's called Raira, and on the first day you were there, you only made three friends, and two weeks later you had two friends and one sweet flirty boyfriend. You told your mom about him and she was fangirling and 'crying' about her baby girl is growing up unlike other parents, other parents will start to brag that your too young to date yet!! So lucky you huh! Your parents only allows the relationship to continue, is that they both meet him, so you said this Saturday, of course they agree, all you need is Masaomi to go to your house to meet your parents. You found him talking to Anri about the test you guys took.

"Oi!! Masaomi!! I need to tell you something!!" You jump on his back, costing him to lose his balance a bit, he laughs as he getting his balance back.

"Hey my little yellow flower!!!"

"Hi Anri, how's things with you know who?~" You asked about her and Mikado of course. She blush knowing who your talking about.

"Well I have to go! Later at night, Mikado is taking me to the movies. Well bye you guys!" She waves bye as she run off.

"GET SOME ANRI!!" You yelled at her then laugh it off. You looked at Masaomi, who you are still on his back, you kiss his cheek. "Hi." You said while he chuckled.

"Hi beautiful, how are you?"

"Well I was thinking lately, since we been like this you know what I mean. My parents wants to meet you already, this Saturday. Don't worry they are not strict."

"I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOUR PARENTS!!" He said, then you guys went walking home together, you guys said your goodbyes, and went your separate ways as for tomorrow is the day he gets to meet your parents, you told your mom and dad, they were happy for tomorrow event you went off to sleep to get some rest for tomorrow.

{Time Skip to the afternoon by Author's lazy butt}

You heard the door bell, you knew it was him, the special person of the day. You ran down stairs to open the door to reveal the person you been waiting for all day, you smiled really big.

"Pizza Delivery, I got 2 boxes of pepperoni pizzas right here for you, and that would $10 please." You give the money then took the boxes from him, when he turned around to walk away, and you saw Masaomi behind him.

"Oh, it's you." You said going back inside leaving him to follow you then close the door. Your mom came into the moment and saw your dorky flirt, she ran over to him and started to hug him while picking him up. You were laughing at how your mom reacts towards him, then your dad came into the scene too to do the same thing to Masaomi like your mom. You sweatdropped, 'Why can't they be normal?...', you thought to yourself while looking at them. All of you went to the dinning room to eat. Time pass by really quick, your parents were taking a liking to Masaomi, which was a good start until your father started talk about you and Masaomi wedding plans.

"OI!!WE ARE NOT READY FOR THAT!!!" You were yelling at your dad while blushing.

"Well of course you guys are!" He gave a big smile with thumbs up. Well you wanted to put your toe thumb up his ass, but of course you can't.

Time pass by really quick, the sun is setting down at west. Masaomi had to go, but needed your parents approved of your relationship. Of course all of you guys were in the living room, with Masaomi still amazed by your house. You sat next to him while holding his hand, hoping your parents will approve this relationship. Then your dad started to spoke

"I APPROVE YOUR MARRIAGE!!" He said with a big smile and two big thumbs up.

" WE ARE NOT GETTING MARRY DAD!!" You told him.

"You never know (y/n)!!" Masaomi said feeling offended by your reaction to marrying him.

"Oh sweetie, show your boyfriend the door, goodnight!" Your mother told you, you nodded your head and did what she told you, you open the door to outside, and Kida went through the door and outside. You did the same thing, opening the front gates, you were going to close the gate until he stops with his hand then you look at him in the eyes.

"I'm glad that your parents approved of us, I love you." He give you a peck on the cheek.

"I'm happy too, but why the cheek dummy?" You asked.

"Cause your mom is watching." He pointed at the second floor window, you saw your mom opening the window.

"JUST KISS ALREADY, DON'T MAKE ME WAIT UNTIL YOUR WEDDING!!" You ignore your mom then kiss Masaomi on the cheek, while he blush a little bit.

"That was the safe thing to do, well bye dork." You close the gate and started to walk away to go back inside.

"Goodbye beautiful." And he started to walk away as well, towards his place. When you open the door, you looked back at him then smile to yourself, you were lucky to him. When you enter your home, your mother was standing there.

"You ruined the moment for me sweetie, next time he comes over, you better not ruin it again." She said, you roll your eyes with a smile. You started to head upstairs with your mom talking, you were prepare to sleep from the event.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry hurrying up with the updates, I bet when summer comes, the updates will faster, just hold on there dolls!! Well I hope I get to update faster next time. Thanks for reading!!

~Tory-chan