Izaya Orihara X Reader

1
(Finally fucking clear for lemon)
GOTTA GETT MEH HEAD IN THE GAMEEEEEE *high school musical starts playing*

Admin: * burst in the door and starts shooting* NO

ANYWAYSSSSS, we are to be productive with all of my stories and might delete the admin account

also i accepted a out of the book request who is it again, i know i suck

Enjoy.

~tory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a quiet night for the two, they came back to place where they both laid down just looking at the fading stars, as the world around stop moving.

The girl never imagine to be like this when she came to Ikebukuro, it was much sweeter than she thought. (Y/n) doesn't like it.

The (h/c) girl got up from her spot taking a breathe in then let it out. Now, she thought everything was falling into her hand, but it was a lie, she was falling into his hands, his arms, the past, it's been easy, because he told you the things he wanted to do, it wasn't for you, it was for him. He didn't care at all for your career...

''(Y/n)? Why are you up?'' Hearing his stupid, it started to get windy. You looked at him.

''Because I'm leaving you.'' You said simply and softly, his eyes wide open.

''What do you mean, 'you're leaving me'?'' He asked as he wasn't sure, and smiled.

''You jerk. You know it already. And it only took me a week to realize everything...'' You smirked at him. ''How....annoying....''

You walked away as he looked at you, for the first time in what seems to be forever, he actually felt...bad??

°
°
°

You were alone in your suite, you pour yourself a glass of champagne. As you type out your work on your computer for a client. You always hard worked and bring out a lot of things for them. You smirked at they printed out, you placed them in a folder and placed them in your drawer for tomorrow, you heard a knock on your door. You raise an eyebrow, you look at the time on your watch.

'It's 11:47....who could that be??...I'll just ask for the front doorman.'

You quietly went to your bedroom, and called. When they answered, you asked who did they send up, they respond that it's a delivery. You quickly said thank you and hang up. You went up to the door and looked through the peeking hole, and there a guy waiting with a box. You opened up the door, the guy smiled.

''Are you Miss (L/n)?'' He asked.

''Yes, I am.''

''Great! Can you sign here please...thank you! Here you go, have a good night.''

How strange...a delivery at this hour. You did as you were told, sign the fucking thing and bid a good-fucking-bye. and there's something wrong with admin for letting me write this. anyways.

As the story continues, and (Y/n) is mad at me for hurrying up and explain why there was a delivery, as you went to the kitchen, and you decided to open up the box with a knife, it can be your choice of knife for all admin fucking care, fuck details, sometimes.

I seriously need to stop fucking around.

What you saw...was....cute? You pulled out a brown soft bear, with a black ribbon wrapped, not so tightly, around it's neck. For one thing for sure, is that you weren't that big on stuffed animals like anyway girl would be, maybe it's the fact you had to grow up so fast, a story that'll come another shot of vodka for this book. You observe the teddy bear, then stare into it's eyes, then you sightly blush at how cute it is.