Inu!Shizuo Heiwejima X Reader (Request)

Not sure what to do with a neko, I tried my best.Thanks for requesting! As always, Enjoy!

~Tory-chan
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

He follow you every where you go. He always makes your day with his cute side. Wag his tail when he sees you. And covers with kisses. But today was a bad day.

You were minding your own business with Tom Tanaka, you worked with him for quite a while, that gave your kawaii Shizuo a job as well. Tom didn't mind, he even said he can a be a great bodyguard. Shizuo only followed you because he was always overprotective of what's his. Anyways you and Tom thought it would be a great idea to take a day off and walk around Ikebukuro for today. Since you guys didn't have anything else to do. You said you were gonna take a call from somebody, you told Shizuo to stay with Tom and don't eavesdrop.

Conversion

You: Hello? Who's this may I ask?

???: Well (y/n), I'm Izaya Orihara, and I just want to say that dog of yours is causing trouble for me.

You realised he was talking about Shizuo.

You: First of all, how do you get this number!? And second of all Shizuo is not fully a dog!

Izaya: Well~ Well~ I see that you took a fonding of Shizu-chan! Do you like him?~

Me: Look buddy! I don't care! JUST CUT OFF CONNECTION WITH ME!!

And with that you hang up the phone. And walked back to Tom and Shizuo, you rub his ears while he wags his tail and kisses you.

"Hey (y/n) you think that I can-" Your sweet Shizuo was cut off.

"Ne!~ (Y/n) I knew you like Shizu-chan!~"
You turned away saw him, you knew from the moment the person was Izaya.

"Shut up! And go awa-" And you were cut off.

"Izaya! WHY ARE YOU IN IKEBUKURO!!!!" You heard Shizuo getting mad and growling. You knew that for a half dog like Shizuo hates a cat like Izaya. Then you thought this isn't gonna end well. You faceplam yourself, thinking how annoy could this be, straight up you regret those words. Shizuo was already chasing after Izaya. You were getting pissed off, because before leaving your and his place, he promised you that he won't give his attention to Izaya, it pissed you off that he broke his promise to YOU!! You walked away with Tom from the scene. You didn't care that he was half a dog, but he does act like one, he'll be treated like one.

Present

You were in the living room for about three hours already waiting for Shizuo to come home, you heard the door open, lights were turned on by the one and only, Shizuo. You faced him, eye to eye, you can see the guilt in his eyes.

"(Y/n), I can explai-" He started, you cut him off.

"Sit." You said in demanding voice.

"Wha-"

"I said sit, or you'll be sleeping the floor like you should." You said getting more angry, as his ears attach to his ears and his tail went between his legs, he started to sit on couch. "On the floor.." You growled, he did as he was told. "You been a bad boy, Shizuo...breaking promise...running off without thinking! I can't believe I'm doing this...speak." You demand

"I'm speakin-"

"Not like that."

"(Y/n)-"

"Do it or I'll kick you out!" He growled then bark."Roll over." He did so. "Stand." He did. "Shake hands." You hold out your hands, you guys shake hand, but he didn't let go, but instead he pulled you in and carry you over his shoulder to the your and his bedroom, you struggle to get down. Kicking and hitting his back. Then you felt him throw you on the bed.

Before you can say anything, he was already top of you while pressing his lips against yours. It wasn't sweet, it was rough. A French kiss to be exact. You ran hands down his chest and started to unbutton his shirt. You took off his black bow throw beside the bed, as the blonde neko starts to kiss down to your neck and stopped at your collarbone and started to suck on it, you bite on your bottom lips, trying but failed, you let a groan. He smirked as he continue. Before anything else happens, you pushed him away gentle, he looked at you as you were tearing up. His expression soften and hugged you tight, you hugged him back.

"ImsorryImsorryImsorry, I'M SO SORRY SHIZU-CHAN!! For treating you like that!! I know it's hurts you!!" You said apologizing quickly, as you sob. You were cut off by his kiss, this time it was more sweet and soft. You melted into the kiss. You both pulled away.

"(Y/n), it really did hurt me when you were treated me like an actual dog. But I will stay mad at you, for as you are mine, as you can see I kind of claim you with that mark." You blushed as he smirk. He stand up and he took his shirt, since you already unbuttoned. "Lets get ready to sleep, I'll give you one of my shirts." You nodded your head, took his shirt and your shorts and went in the bathroom. After you changed you open the door to bump into Shizuo's chest, you look up at him. He picked you up with your legs wrapped around his waist, he kissed you for 3 seconds as he put on the bed gently and got in bed with you. You cuddled with each other as you fell asleep. But you do know for a fact that Shizuo will claim you as officially his one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's sucky but I did, and I been slow on things cuz I don't feel well lately so sorry for that. Thanks for reading!

Up coming:

-Walker X Reader (Request)

-Tom X Reader (Request)

~Tory-chan