Izaya Orihara X Reader (Request!)

2
So this is the second one shot of Iza-chan! (Yes I call him that!) Request by Jacey5678 , thanks for requesting by the way!! So you guys don't be shy to request!! Anyways, enjoy!~

Love, Tory-chan~
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

You woke up to a alarm, well more like a person. You open your eyes slowly to see a male with black hair and smiling face. So you thought...'how the hell did he get in my apartment?'.

"Hi!! (y/n), good morning, beautiful!!"

"Izayaaaa, why so early in the fucking morning, you bish..." You said in sleepy voice. Izaya frown at your grouchy attitude.

"Ne! (N/n)-chan don't be so mean to me! All I wanted to do is impressed my special human and serve her like a goddess she is!~" The informant smirk, standing up while bow down to you and give you a wink. You blushed at his words and sat up.

"O-o-okay do whatever you want, just don't end up burning my apartment down, b-baka!" You stuttered like tsundere you are while blushing. The black haired male smile, give you kiss on the cheek.

"Wait here, my love!! I'll be backkkkkk!!!!" With that he ran off with you a confused but shrug it off and stand up to brush your teeth because you always hate to have morning breath! When you done, you came back to change clothes. You changed into white shorts, a black sleeves with words saying "What the duck is love?" with a kawaii duck at the bottom. You fixed your bed and walk to the door. You smell something.....burning!! You ran to the kitchen to find Izaya overdoing the eggs, so you quickly turn off the stone.

"IZAYA YOU ALMOST BURNED MY APARTMENT!! Again!! Be careful next time!!" You frowned while he just smiles at you.

"(N/n)-chan, calm down, I'm making breakfast for yo-" He cut off by you.

"No, you were burning breakfast. Now go sit in the living room and don't do anything at all until I call you. Got it!?!" You asked already restarting breakfast. Izaya just skip to the living room while humming. You cook up some eggs and toast with orange juice. The syrup was added on the toast as finishing touch. You place everything on the table then went to get Izaya from his time out section.

"Izaya, breakfast is made, so come an-" You stop in the middle of your sentence by seeing a large teddy bear about your size. The brown bear had a red ribbon attach around its neck, cute adorable eyes and a soft smile.

"You like it?~ (N/n)-chan?~~" Izaya ask with a seductive smirk on his face and giving you the teddy bear, and you did was blush then acted like a tsundere again.

"Ye-yeah sure, it's really nice, t-thank you!" You said accepting the bear from him.

"Let's go eat!" He grab your hand and took you to the table where the prepared breakfast you made. You smile and nodded your head. Both of you guys were happy hanging out, talk about random things, went to prank people, and most importantly...get to see Shizuo short temper out rage!! And at night Izaya took you to his place and sleep.

Let's just say, you had a peaceful dream...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO SORRY IF I UPDATE TOO LATE!! AND IT'S SHORT AND LAME BUT I'LL MAKE IT UP ONE DAY!! Anyways I have about 500 readers!! YAY!! Not bad for a beginner. So thanks for reading!!

Love, Tory-chan~