Rules Of Book and Lemon

Rules of Books.

-This book will be respected by how the I write characters action, and attitude.

-This is only X Reader book.

-Comments are to be nice and not stupid that will hurt meh feelings.

-Details are accepted.

-If there's a problem with how the story goes, deal with it.

-If there's a problem with my grammar, tell me please.

-If there's a problem with the detailed story you request it, you tell me. (Still X Reader)

-If you want a shout out, you'll need to make me happy with all the comments and votes :3. (*cough* Nighty *cough*) (Like any author's wish)

-Make sure I understand your detailed story of X Reader, I'm a dumb butt sometimes when it comes to reading things.

-Go ahead and take up all the space in the comments section.

-Don't tell me shit about how the Durarara characters are really are, (related to number 1)

-Fuck with me, I'll fuck you in the ass hard bish. (I still love you tho)

-Don't read, if you don't like it.

-Please be patient with me. (Slow updates, sorry)

-Most importantly, deal with the "Non-updates" chapters, and enjoy!

Rules of Lemon~

-You will request lemon in private conversion.

-Don't worry if I don't respond back. (I get all mushy about lemons...so sour)

-Don't worry, I will not mention you. (Only if asked to be mention.)

-This is only for mature people, that can handle with sexual contents and references.

-Pictures will be 18+ mode. (Some)

-Will not mention anything in the story, at the beginning or at the end. (Mentions only)

-I will use some other words in replacements.(So don't be expecting the word pussy or dick from me, nor cum -///-)

-I am going to start doing lemons, when the fourth shot of the Durarara character, and up. (Still request in before time comes.)

-I won't reply back to your comments in lemons. (But you will make me red.)

-I will have some trouble with lemons. (So don't expect perfect sex, each time.)

-Last and not least, don't comment at how gross or nasty it is, or don't think different of me, as disgusting author. (A lot of people do write sex scenes in their books, don't judge!)

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
For any question or information you have, ask me in the comment section or private conversation. Thanks for reading this!

~Tory-chan