Yandere!Masaomi Kida X Reader

WE HAVE A WINNER!
EmmaTheRebel

She was the only one who got it right! So now I have to complete my end of the deal.

So please enjoy!!

Vote

Comment

Request

~tory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were around Ikebukuro, having nothing to do at all, so you decided to take some pictures, again. It was the only thing that kept you from living onto the street, but lately you kept having chills down your spine. You didn't really liked the feeling of being watched, so you tried not to give it too much thought about it. You felt a tapped on your shoulder, you turned around just to be punch on the side of your face, you were knocked out.

....

You slowly open your eyes as much as you can, but the pain was too much, you came to your other senses instead of sight, you heard voices, deep voices, you were surrounded by males, you felt like you were on top of soft pillows with something supporting your back, you were on a couch. Then you smell oil, sweat, and smoke, it smelled disgusting, you weren't sure where you are right now, but for sure you are scared as hell, out of all days, it had to be today, why?

''Awake already?'' You heard a somewhat familiar voice, you tried once again to open your eyes, but you couldn't see anything but blur, although, you saw a yellow scarf...shit..., you thought, you knew now, that you have been captured by the Yellow Scarves, a well known color gang.

''...what...do you...want?...'' You tried to say to the person that spoke first.

''You.'' Your heart drop as he said with a lower voice, sweat began to run down your back.

''...w-why?..''

''Because I want you,'' You couldn't breathe, ''To say thank you, of course!~''

''Eh.''

.......

''Couldn't you have finished your sentence, boss?'' Another voice said

''Shut up and bring me a soda, for my little princess~'' The person, or the boss, said so sweetly. You began to regain your strength.

''Who the hell are you calling 'your little princess', you prick?'' You said aggressively.

''Aww, don't speak like that to your savior, princess...'' He whisper the last word into your ear, you open your eyes to fully see a blond, with nice hazel eyes staring at you, and a smirk on his face, and suddenly it hits you on the back of your head. A familiar classmate.

''Masaomi?..''

''Yes?''

''What the hell are you doing here!?'' You said, while everyone went on with their business.

''Didn't you already hear?? I'm the boss, the leader of the Yellow Scarves, duh.'' He smilled at you, and rub your hair.

''Why did you guys punch in the FUCKING face and BROUGHT ME HERE!?''

''They wouldn't dare punch you in the face, because if they did...'' He cut off there and looked down.

''Then what happened?...'' You said, as you soften your voice, as he kept his head down.

''Some drunk punched you in the face, it was near an alley, and I was watching you for a quite a time now..'' He said kinda blushing.

''What did you do?...'' Almost  afraid to ask.

''I've killed him off.'' And once again, your heart drop, as he lower his voice.

''That's not true...'' You said, slowly backing away from him, but only being by the couch you were sitting on, you heard him start laughing, no once seem to care enough to check what's going on, as if it was normal for them to hear such a sinister laugh. You eyes went wide as you saw Masaomi stopped and looked at you, his eyes were different, similar to ones of a craze animal on the discovery channel you watch because of the fucking adorable ass pandas. Hunger. 

You sit still as he looked at you with such intense stare, he looked at you up and down.

''You're more adorable upfront than I could imagine.'' He leaned in closer to your face,  you started to blush like crazy mad, that it only made him smirk wide. He went straight to kiss you roughly, you were pushed back a bit from the kiss, you struggle to pull away, so instead you pushed him away.

''Who the hell do you think you are!?'' You yelled at him.

''Your secret admirer~'' He started to get closer again, but he grab your wrist to pin you down. ''You were destined to be mine when you walked passed by me!~''

You kicked him away, you felt like you should run away, but your legs were too weak to run, and that kick made things worse. He got mad...

''It's not fair....IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!'' He yelled at you.''I DID NOT JUST FUCKING FOLLOW YOU AROUND FOR NOTHING! YOU HAVE GAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO FINISH YOU OFF!''

He grabbed you by the hair, you yelp of pain, tears formed in your eyes, you didn't wanted to think about what will happen next....

Will he really kill you?..

If he actually liked you, is it okay to get it chance?...

He threw you onto the ground, you saw tears in his eyes as well. You realized that your fucking dumbass stab the hell of his feelings. Your eyes went wide open, when he held an knife against your neck.

''Any last word, my love?~'' He said so deeply...

''Thank you...''

''I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you!~''

''I said, thank you for rescuing me.'' You smiled at him softly. He looked at you with soften eyes, he put the knife away. He pulled you in and into a tight hug for some reason.

''I guess I can't just give you up like that..'' You rubbed his back, as he came back to his senses. ''Would you at least give me a chance?''

''Sure..''

''Then I'll pick you up tomorrow!~'' He said in such a sudden happy mood, you sweatdropped at his mood. Guess you're stuck with him.

How bad could it be??

...more than you think...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I was thinking to do more chapters like that, where you get one shot right away,  in less than 24 hours of course. I hope you enjoy it!

Vote
Comment
Request!

~tory