Aoba Kuronuma X Reader

I hadn't update in a while so very very very sorry. Anyways please enjoy!~

~Tory-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Aoba always hangs out lunch or after school because you are in a different classroom. Best friends, but you never liked how he was in the Blue Squares wannabe color gang, but it was kinda cute how he told stories about his adventures, that there are other gangs like that as well.

''Is there gang called the Pink Hearts or Rainbow Unicorns or something?'' You smirked at him as he started laughing at your remark.

''No, no there isn't.'' He said smiling at you, oh how you like his smile the most. You don't know how to tell him your feelings the same goes for him.

''So...want to come over, mom's making curryyyy~''

''Fuck yeah let's go!'' He yelled as he wrapped his arm around your neck and bringing you down to his chest level.

''Let go then, aho!'' Trying to pull away from his grip. He can't handle himself anymore, his heart string were pulling towards you, all he wanted to do was kiss you but he just can't have the balls to do. It took a few for you guys to get to your place, it was decent apartment a bit far from Raira, you unlock the door with your key.

''I'm homee!~'' You said, but you didn't get a respond back from your mother, she probably went back to work. 

''Where is your mom?''

''Where's your dad?''

''stob it''

''Exactly.'' You put down your stuff, as Aoba settle himself at your living on the couch. ''Well I'm going to serve food~'' 

You grabbed two from the kitchen, obviously because where the fuck else can you get a clean plate from, in your house? You serve the food, you both ate at the table, curry is so fucking good, he thinks curry is good too, that's why you likey him, wait.what. Yeah you do. After that you guys sat in the living just talking about how school and life is going, but it ended quickly with you saying you have no life after his turn. It's sad for him to hear that, because to him, you are life, and for you, ball is life, secretly, but he is also life. And so, he has the fucking balls to tell you that you are.

''(Y/n). I have to tell you something.'' He grab your attention from the TV you were peacefully watching.

''Yes?''

''Would you say yes if I would to ask you out?'' He asked with a serious facial expression as he reach for your hand. You thought to yourself, 'Well that's stupid, of course I'll date him, but I tell him yes, he'll just kiss me, and that's lame, who the fuck would kiss and tell  nowadays.' 

''I mean it depends on how you ask me out. If it just a kiss and tell then I'll say no, but if you actually did more than that then I'll say yes.'' You smirk at him, and he smirked right back at you. 'aw shit...'

''Oh.''

''That's it? That's all you have to say?''

''Yeah.'' A few moments later, he stand up and started to gather his stuff to leave.

''Are you going already??''

''Yeah, it's getting late for me, mom would kill me probably. And,'' He looked towards you. ''I will come up with something in order for you to say yes.''

He smiled. That smile. Oh how it melted your heart, you blushed lightly, but you smirk at him as you guys were heading towards your door, and right before you close, you said to him

''We'll see.'' You close the door and locked. Sweat was running down your back as you felt him leave. You have no idea what you got into. You couldn't that night, just thinking about what he'll do for you.

···The Next Day···

You slowly open your eyes because of your stupid alarm, it was Friday, thankfully.  You did your morning route, made your lunch for school, and went on your regular route towards the school, usually Aoba picks you up but not today...it made you feel upset for a weird reason.

You got to your classroom, lay your stuff down then sit down and lay your head on the desk. You started to fall asleep, teacher never cared if you did anyways, the bell ring for lunch time, you walked outside, and you saw Aoba waiting for you, he noticed you and smiled at you. You smiled and walk with towards the rooftop.

''So I've been thinkinngg~~'' He said while smirk at you.

'What is it?''

''I already know what to do!~''

''Oh really?''

''Mhm.'' He nodded his head as a yes.

''What is it then?'' You asked. He smirked then he went towards the courtyard, he looked down at the students who were enjoying their lunchtime. He took a deep breathe in.

''I LOVE YOUUUUUUU (Y/N)!!!!! BBEEEEE MINNEEEE-'' You cover his mouth as you were blushing like crazy.

''Are you insane!?''

''Only for you!~'' He said as you faceplamed  yourself. 

''Ugh, I can't believe I'm stuck with you now.''

''Me either~.'' He said as he hugged you tightly.

''Oh by the way, that was pretty shit and lame of you to do.''

''Thanks.''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yeah I hope you guys enjoy it even a little bit, I pray to have more time for updates later in the future!! Thanks for reading!

Vote!

Comment!

And Request!!

~tory

P.S Go to Admin's account to vote for the contest!!