Kasuka Heiwajima X Kuudere!Reader(Request)

*leaves crappy chapter here* There you go! Enjoy!~

~Tory-chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emotions.....emotions.....emotions....

Emotions was a huge obstacle for you, because you never understand a thing about it, or even expression through facial figures. You join the Drama Club in high school to understand it more. The club itself was stress out because you can't expression any emotions, though they took it back when you perform the first show case. Everyone was amuse by the emotionless girl, they once knew, everyone fell in love with you. Ever since that day, you been getting confessions from girls and guys, you rejected them, you told them this exact quote.

"I can't accepted your feelings, because I don't understand them, yet."

They looked at you with awe, they all never forget your words. Eventually you graduated high school wayyy early for your age then started to join the Entertainment business. It was the same thing again, when people interview you, you gave a simple answer, which made some of them felt awkward.

Today, you found out you got a part as a main character in a movie you audition for, even though you didn't really have to. You had to go to a party where all the cast members are going to get to know each other. You really never go to parties like those, it was really boring and noisy, just this time you decided to go because you didn't want the media to go crazy. So right now, you were in the car driving off, good thing there wasn't really traffic in Ikebukuro, you signed as you were starting to regret actually going. Then your phone started to ring, the lights turn red which gave you a chance to answer the call, you put on speaker, so that you get in trouble.

''Hello?'' You called out gently.

''Yes, is this (L/n) (F/n)?''

''Yes. What do you want?''

''Oh great! This is the director for the movie '(made up movie name)', I was wondering if you are coming to the party?'' You knew he only ask because you know this guy fucks every star.

''Yeah, but I'm not really getting close to anyone.''

''What why? You shou-''

''I have to go I'm driving. Bye.'' You hang up quickly and start to drive off to the place. When you got there, you had to park in the back of the building. You roll up the window, and lock the car and walked away, you put on your sunglasses, and quietly walk into the building, you told one the employ who you were. She nod her head with a smile and lead you the way to the room, when the doors open, everyone was looking at you with wide eyes and a smile, and of course you reply with a infamous fake small smile, everybody was technically fangirling their panties off. You sat down on a chair that was far apart from them, then the director sat really close to you, his breathe smell like alcohol but of course you kept your cool.

''Ne~ (Y/n), I bet if I win you at drinking competition, you'll have to be my date to the bedroom upstairs!~'' He said out loud, everyone whistle like you guys would be a cute couple, you never a person for alcohol, suddenly a person step in front, and so you looked up and recognize who this person was, of course you didn't show it, Kasuka Heiwajima. You forgot he was also playing as an important part in the movie, as the main character's love interest, your heart trump really hard, you hold your hand up to your chest where your heart is. 

''Excuse me, but how would you know if Miss (L/n) is an alcohol person? Or would even drink a beer?'' He asked with an (also) infamous fake smile. You always put up a fake smile, so you knew when someone else fake smile or not. 

''Oh Kasuka, no need to worry, if she's that weak to alcohol then she do-'' Okay. Weird old man is one thing, but someone calling you weak is another.