Chapter five

He was so close to you that you felt him breathing on your cheek causing you to blush violently. "Hey!" You weakly protested pushing him away slightly. He made puppy eyes at you but you knew that he was not innocent at all but in fact very mischievous.

While he was slightly distracted you managed to push him away but his hands were gripped on your shoulders tightly. You glared at him while blushing. He ignored your aggressive state and leaned close to you. His face was getting extremely close to yours.

"IS HE GOING TO..." You thought loudly in your head. "K-"

A wet sensation on your cheek shattered your concentration. "He licked me?!"

His little tongue licked your cheek making you back away. Your eyes caught a split-second image of a smirk plastered on his face. Before you screamed out his hand gently smacked onto your lips and he kissed the hand.

You muffled onto his hand as your head exploded. He indirectly kissed you! How sweet!

Heads turned to your direction looking at this scene. Your eyes looked around fearing for your reputation. "I'm so going to die." you sighed in your head.

Levi finally pulled away and hugged you, rubbing his cheeks with yours. His hair tickled your cheeks as he saw your neck, wide open for him. He began to suck on it, possibly making a hickey.

You froze. You weren't sure how to react. You felt his body heat making your heart skip a beat.

"This is the first time... Gah! This is so embarrassing!" you thought. "Fck. What now. My neck has been destroyed."

You chuckled darkly with your eyes closed and you reached for his arms so you could pull away from the hug. "Levi, what the flying fish was that?" you mumbled half angry half embarrassed.

"My marking of course. Now everyone will know that you're mine," he slurred. Your teeth cringed.

"Eww! That's disgusting!" you whisper shouted. He grinned at his unqualified success. 

"... Not if I cover it!"

You spat on the ground and raced to the clothing pool to searched for something to cover up Levi's "marking".