Chapter eighteen- Date pt. 2

After you and Levi finished the picnic, you and Levi caught a bus to his place. It was about a 10 minute ride, you realised that the longer you rode on the bus the fancier the houses grew.

"This is Levi's neighbourhood?!" You thought in awe looking at each of the luxurious homes. You finally got off the bus and walked to Levi's.

You were astonished at the size and appearance of the house, it was kinda like a mansion. The house was made up of greys and blacks and occasionally dark browns. Again, very Levi-like. There was a small front yard on the left of paved stone steps that lead to the front door. The front was fenced with a black steel fencing that was beautifully designed, while the house was separated from the two neighbouring homes with brick walls. (LOL oops I'm not good at house describing.)

You blinked twice, then gaped at the fabulous work of art in front of you. You turned to see Levi holding a stoic look but he smirked when he saw your reaction.

".... OH MY GOD THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!?" You screeched at the unamused person. He tch'd and opened the gate.

"Yeah yeah, nothing special," he replied in a cool tone, dragging you into the heavenly yard.

"Nothing special?! OPEN YOUR THIN SLITS BRO THERE IS A GODDAMN WALL WITH WATER FLOWING DOWN!" You ranted, separating from Levi to play with the wall fountain.

"Oi! Get back here! The water is very filthy!" He scolded, but his frown melted into a small bewildered look when he saw your innocent curious face turn to him.

"What? Looks perfectly clean to me," you replied, tracing your finger through the mini waterfall. Levi walked up to you and grabbed your hand, and took you to the front door.

"Levi... You know my hands are filthy," you teased him, imitating his low cold voice. Levi sighed and opened the door in which you dropped your smug look into a dumbfounded one.

"I won't hesitate to touch filth when I need to." He said. "If I didn't grab you, you would of been standing there for a while, and I don't like waiting,"

You ignored him and kept on gawking at the interior. The floor was clean as f****, well, as expected from Levi. It was a wonderful black marble, the walls were pearl white, and there was a goddamn fan decoration hanging on the wall. On the right was a living room with a black couch and armchair facing a 3 meter long salt aquarium. Being the curious and childish girl you were, you raced to the tank in such speed that the fish inside swam a few centimetres away in fear.

Your big eyes looked around the tank filled with colourful tropical fish.

"Oh my god! That's nemo! Dory too!" You squealed, pointing at the clownfish and sea blue fish. (Sorry, I don't know what that breed of fish is called.)

Levi walked up to you and crouched down to your level. He covered your eyes with his hands. You blushed and whined.

"What are you doing?" You asked trying to watch the fish through a finger gap. He tightened his hand and complained.

"You're paying more attention to those slimy fish than me,"

You pouted. "So that's why..." You looked away but a grin found its way to your face. You gasped playfully with a hand over your mouth.

"It can't be! Are you jealous? Of fish?" You teased. He frowned.

"You shouldn't be gawking at fish..." He mumbled, looking away in embarrassment since he didn't have a mean comeback like usual.

"Teehee..."

* Time skip to his room brought to you by the fish *

After wow'ing and gaping at the beautiful house while going upstairs on the god-designed stairs, you and Levi finally arrived at his room, which was just as amazing.