Chapter twenty-six

Your cheeks glowed red as you gawked at the figure in front of you. You sunk deeper into the water to hide your body as you looked at the person smirk at you.

"I never knew you were here," you murmured, letting the water cover half of your face. His grey orbs eyed your bare figure. You caught him staring at you so you slapped his leg.

"Stop staring you pervert!" you hissed with a flustered expression. 

"Eh? You were the one who approached me though," the raven haired male replied. You stuck your tongue out at him before scooting away in the water. He heard the water swish following your movements in the water and turned around. His eyes caught a glimpse of your bare back before it disappeared into the water.

You may not tell, but he had a small tint of pink on his cheeks already from the thought of you naked. As you made your way to the other side, you placed a hand on your chest expecting your towel to be there, wrapping around you securely. You widened your eyes and began searching around your abdomen for your towel frantically. 

"S-shit. I threw my towel somewhere-" you cursed, turning your head to see your towel sitting on a rock far from the water. You frowned. "I wish I never did that," 

You sighed and sunk into the water, not thinking about leaving the water anymore. But he's in the water with you. What consequences of your actions await you? Afraid of him sneaking up on you, you turned and faced the wall, clutching on the edge of the hot spring.

Distracted by the calming atmosphere and steam around you, you began to lose a little bit of consciousness. You were still awake, but you were practically half asleep so you didn't notice the approaching figure behind you. You rested your head on your hands when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your torso, forcing you to jump from the sudden contact. You squeaked and blushed, turned around and tried to muster the hardest glare. 

BEEDO BEEDO BEEDO BEEDO! WARNING! LEMON STARTS HERE! IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE READING THIS THEN STOP! OR ELSE YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR EYES SCARRED FOREVER. BUT I ASSUME  THE MAJORITY OF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT, SO MOVING ON!

I hope you enjoy ,':) 

---------------------------------You are now entering the world of lemons---------------------------------------

Your blush deepened at the erotic expression Levi's face currently had. His eyes half-lidded, and filled with lust. A faint blush showed on his cheeks while his mouth was slightly agape.

"W-wait! What the hell are you doing, Levi!?" you screamed at him. He didn't reply but held you closer and pressed your back onto his toned stomach. You blushed 50 shades darker and attempted to pry his arms off your stomach but he was too strong.

"Stop! Or I'll scream!" you hissed at him. His look on his face didn't falter, but instead turned into a smirk. He leaned close to your ear and covered your mouth with his hand.

You opened your mouth to yell as loud as you could, but it was cut short to his hand which muffled the noise. 

"Scream then. If you even could~"he purred into your ear. Now, you were panicking for real. He might do this from time to time to tease you, but now he was going to far. You shut your eyes tightly and waited for him to do something. You felt his hair tickle your shoulder when you felt something wet and warm touch your neck. He was swirling his tongue on your neck, which made you moan softly. But that was muffled into his hand which made it sound pretty erotic, which turned him on even more. 

He stopped sucking onto your neck and forcefully turned your body around to face him. You blushed and immediately went to cover your chest, but unfortunately he beat you to it. He placed his hand onto your breast and began softly massaging it. Your mouth was free from his hand, but you were unable to scream for your mouth has now been occupied by soft moans and mewls.