Chapter six

Reader's P.O.V:

I covered the love bite with my hand as I raced to the clothing pool. I felt the warm saliva still left on my neck, so I rubbed it with my sleeve. "This guy, I swear..."

I entered the clothing pool and scurried to the scarves. I rummaged through the boxes desperately to find a fashionable clean scarf. I finally found a clean one, a black woolen scarf. I coiled it around my neck and walked up to the lady sitting on her desk tapping away on her phone.

"Um, excuse me, I'm just letting you know that I'm taking this scarf," I said. She didn't look away from her phone for a few seconds. She gradually looked up at me, then to the scarf I was wearing.

"... Are you sure you want that? ....... It belongs to a boy," she questioned me. I furrowed my brows.I looked down at the scarf and pondered a little. "It's the best scarf around, I don't even care. Just anything that will hide this disgusting mark," I thought.

'Yeah, I know. I will be taking it then," I answered.

"It belongs to a boy? But it's so clean and it doesn't smell like sweat! Meh, nobody will know." I chuckled to yourself.

"Thank you," I finished. I walked out the door feeling very accomplished.

*Time skip brought to you by love bites*

I walked into the crowded cafeteria to find that Levi had gone. Our bags were still there though, where did he go? I thought that he would stick around for the creep he is.

I hesitantly walked over to my bench and sat down. I packed my unfinished bento away, I didn't feel hungry. Especially what had just happened. I calmly walked to the last period acting as if the events at lunch never happened. Just as I saw the room straight up ahead, someone shouted my name.

"Yo (F/N)!"

I stopped briefly, then continued walking again since I didn't recognize that voice. I heard jogging footsteps coming right at me as if someone was going to pull me into a bear hug.

"Hey! Wait, I need to talk to you!" the voice continued.

"Ugh... I'm not in the mood to talk right now... Who are you anyway?" I turned around.

I saw a brunette smiling at me. "Sasha Blouse! Call me Sasha!" she answered.

"Cool... And what do you intend to talk to me about ... Sasha?" I asked.

She twiddled her fingers and grinned mischievously, almost guiltily. "Do you have any food?"

I mentally face palmed. She introduced herself to ask me about food??

"Uh..." You hesitated. I remember that Levi ate some of mine, and now that its infected by Levi germs. There isn't much left anyway. So no it is then.

"No. Sorry. Is that all you came to ask me for?"

She shook her head furiously. "No. Do you know how the multi-cultural fair is coming up?" She asked almost excitedly. I nodded.

"Well. My group was thinking about participating in a stall. Do you want to participate in the multi-cultural fair too?"

Hmm. That's a tough one. Well, I guess I'm not bothered to arrange anything in the group though.

"Is someone already organizing everything?" I asked.

'Ya, Mina is organizing it,"

Okay. I might join. Actually, I think I will. If I don't, it will be those anime scenes when a couple enjoys the fair and they feed each other... Well, I'm not the one feeding anyone. Levi's probably going to do that. Sign me the f*** up then!

"Yeah, but I'm not sure what group I should join," I said. She grinned toothily.

'YAY! Join ours then! It's going to be so fun!" she squealed. "The fair starts next Friday, I'll see you in the art room! See you there!"

She then ran off without me agreeing to it. "Damn. I was going to ask her what her group was doing. Guess I'll have to wait,"

I snorted at what had just happened. Someone asked me for food then forced me to join their group.

*Time skip to classroom*

When I sat down at my desk, Sasha waved at me and smiled. "She's quite cool." I thought. I adjusted my scarf and waited for Mikasa to come back from her detention. Loud stomping noises were heard.

A devil walked into the room. Oh wait, it's just Mikasa. She had a frowning face on, probably because I couldn't be looked over by her.

"Hey Mikasa," I greeted. She softened her intense look and began checking me if I was "injured".

After that little physical exam I relaxed in my desk realizing that everything in my life started to go back on track again. Until someone walked into the room.

Egh. Levi again.

He widened his eyes when he saw me. Not new. Not new.

I narrowed my eyes at him, kind of annoyed at his presence. "Hi (F/N). Can I see the scarf you are wearing?" he asked.

"No." I flatly said, knowing that he'll probably take it off. He didn't say anything after that but took a close look at it and sniffed it.

"Ew, what the hell do you think you are doing??" I shrieked. Mikasa glared at him.

"This... Is my scarf. That's my scarf! And you're wearing it," he smirked. You blushed a little in astonishment.

'What? No it isn't! I found it in the clothing pool!" I argued back.

"Yeah, I lost it like a few weeks ago. Pretty pathetic for a person like me. Why did you pick it up anyway? Did you like the scent and cleanliness of my scarf?" he grinned.

I felt my blushing intensify as I continued to realize the horrible mistakes that I had made. Maybe my life wasn't on track after all.

"W-who said that I liked your scent? It was clean so I borrowed it," I squeaked, avoiding eye contact.

Normal P.O.V:

He smiled at your cuteness. "She's so cute when she's in denial," Levi thought.

"I'll let you keep it then, since you chose it," he said.

".... T-thanks..." you said.