Chapter twenty-four

Hello there. It's been a while since I updated. Here is chappie twenty-four, and I hope you enjoy.

It was the night before the trip, and you were rushing around to get things packed. It wasn't a very smart idea to start packing the night before, but you were busy with school and work. You decided to bring your Herschel backpack and a duffle bag.

You packed in 2 bras, two pairs of underwear, your pj's, two shirts and two shorts

You packed in 2 bras, two pairs of underwear, your pj's, two shirts and two shorts. You decided to not bring a bath robe, because the resort got it all sorted, with nice kimonos. You packed in some toiletries and your phone charger. You had just remembered that there was a pool as well, so you stuffed in your bikini. (Remember the bikini from chapter fourteen)

After packing, you continued on with your nightly routine and dove under the blankets.

*** Time skip ***

You skipped to school happily next to Mikasa who was walking with you with a stoic expression.

"Mikasa, why do you look so serious? Aren't you excited!?" you chimed. She didn't say anything but had a small tint of pink on her cheeks. She was secretly thinking of the resort.

"I am excited." she replied monotonously. You laughed and slapped her on the back.

"You sure don't look like it," you joked. She shrugged.

"Meh. Let's just get to school. We can't miss the bus," she replied.

You and Mikasa jogged to school and arrived there ten minutes early. Mikasa had told you that you both arrived right on time, and that was because you had to be early to be considered on time. Mikasa was shell-shocked when she heard that you were sharing a room with Levi, and immediately refused to let you go.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? I can't let you spend the night with that perverted lunatic!" Mikasa screeched, her arms wrapped around you protectively. You sweat-dropped and tugged on her sleeve.

"U-um, I'm also sharing it with two other people you know..." you defended quietly. She grabbed you by your shoulders and stared at your eyes intensely.

"Who? Are they boys?" she asked.

"B-boys,"

"AHA! I'm not letting you go!" Mikasa turned you down almost immediately. "I can't let you risk your virgini-"

You blushed violently and pushed her face away. "What!? No way! And you called Levi a perverted alien when your the dirty one here!" you retorted.

"And plus, how am I supposed to do s-stuff like that around other people..." you stuttered.

"Well, who are the others then?" Mikasa asked. You looked around trying to find Ludwig and Feliciano. You finally spotted them both walking near the buses.

"T-there! I'm sharing it with Feli and Ludwig!" you said, pointing to the two boys. Mikasa immediately brightened.

"Wait, did you just say Ludwig?" she asked with a dumbfounded look. You nodded.

"I know him! He's my cousin's friend!" Mikasa replied. You widened your eyes.

"What!? You knew him!? How? Why didn't you tell me?" you asked with shock evident in your voice.

"Well, he was just a guy, I never would've thought you knew him as well," she stated. "He's a good friend of my cousin, Kiku,"

Oh, bam. I just had to do that. Yes everyone, Japan is going to be Mikasa's cousin. I'm sorry if this is all new to you, but yeah, that's how Mikasa is going to let your roommates stay with you. Thank Ludwig please, if it weren't for him, Mikasa would be stalking your room all night. Kiku is Mikasa's step-cousin, since her uncle and auntie initially divorced, and her uncle remarried. That's why Kiku has a different last name, Honda.

"Cool! So, are you and Ludwig friends or something?" you asked excitedly. She nodded. She called to Ludwig, who stared at Mikasa with wide eyes. Feliciano and Ludwig both jogged up to you both to greet you two.

"Hello (F/N)!"

"Sup,"

"Mikasa, it's nice to see you again," Ludwig smiled. The raven haired girl smiled back.

"Hello Ludwig," Mikasa said. "I see that you've decided to attend this school, that's great!"

Ludwig nodded. "Ja, how's Kiku going?"

"Good. You guys are sharing the same room right? I don't mind," Mikasa stated. "As long as there's a responsible person like you with (F/N)," she continued, wrapping you in a headlock. You squeaked under her.

"Okay, you can let go now," you breathed. She pulled away. She looked at Feliciano and stared at him, making him shiver.

"... You're Feliciano right?" Mikasa asked, looking at the shaking brunette.

"S-si, I'm Feli," he weakly replied, now hiding behind Ludwig's back.

"Cool." she monotonously replied. Mikasa now had a stone hard glare on her face. Ludwig sweat-dropped. "Now make sure you don't try anything funny," she hissed to the frightened Italian.

"Eeek!"

"Even her glares scare me..." Ludwig muttered under his breath.

You patted Mikasa's shoulder for hr to calm down. "Okay, it's nearly seven, let's get to the buses," you changed the subject. "Hmm, we haven't thought of who's going to be who's bus buddies yet,"

Everyone shot their hand in the air and shouted at the same time, "Bags being with (F/N)!"

You sweat-dropped and began looking quite troubled. "U-um... I think I'll choose..."

Everybody stared at you intently at your every movement. They either blushed and gasped when your finger pointed near them. You hand slowed down and was pointed at Mikasa, but was changed quickly to someone behind her.

"L-Levi! Thank goodness you're here!" you chimed in relief. Everyone's mouths dropped to the ground in disappointment. Mikasa was now trembling in shock.

"(F/N)! I WON'T BE GUARANTEEING YOUR SAFETY IF YOU PICK THAT LUNATIC!" Mikasa screeched.

"O-oi, Mikasa, I'm just spending time with Levi, who is not a lunatic." you defended. "He's my boyfriend. B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D."

Ludwig and Feliciano now were sobbing in the corner, while Mikasa had turned into dust, and was blown away by the wind.

"(N/N)..." she whispered, before being blown away completely.

-End of chappie-

Sorry if that was a bit short for your liking, but I'm getting quite busy these days. I'm SO SOWWIE!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME T-T I promise something exciting will happen next chapter, so make sure you have it in your library. And maybe leave a vote and comment? ('・ω・') The next chapter coming up will be so fan-fucking-tastic. See you guys!

SPAS

SPAS

POOLS

POOLS

Heh