Chapter twenty-five

You plopped down in one of the two-seaters of the coach, at the window. 

"Yay, I get the window-seat, window-seat!" You cheered childishly. Levi trailed closely behind you before sitting down next to you. "You're so noisy." he deadpanned, buckling up his seatbelt. You were too distracted with the coach's curtains to put on your seatbelt, so Levi did it for you. He leaned over and reached for the seatbelt, resulting in you blushing red as a tomato. You crossed your arms and looked the other way.

"I could've done that myself you know," you murmured. He smirked and cocked his head to the side. "But you didn't." he smartly replied. You stuck your tongue out at him playfully before opening your phone to read stuff on Wattpad. You were smiling so hard at the fanfic you were reading that your face started to feel sore. You accidentally let out a squeal bringing Levi's attention to you.

"What are you reading?" Levi asked, clearly interested in whatever is making his gf so happy. You looked up at him in embarrassment as if he walked in on you looking at yaoi. You covered your phone with your hand and smiled at him innocently. "N-nothing!" you squeaked. He smirked and swiftly snatched your phone out of your hand.

Before he looked at it, he decided to tease you. "Don't tell me you're reading smut are you?" he slyly said, making you blush in embarrassment. "N-NO WAY!" you denied, slapping his shoulder. "Oh no, (F/N) is getting violent. If you're not reading smut, then it must be a lime,"

You gasped and tried to take it back while wondering how the heck he knew this stuff. Unfortunately, he was already scrolling. Still keeping his stoic expression, he read out loud the chapter you were on.

"He pinned her down onto the bed post eyeing her exposed body hungrily. She struggled under him trying to pull away but alas, he was too strong. He leaned into her collar bone, and swirled his t-"

"STOP IT!" You screamed, your face burning red hot. You successfully grabbing your phone back. Afterwards, he couldn't stop teasing you through the whole trip to the resort.

*Time skip to le resort, brought to you by blushing reader ^^*

You were walking to your room with Levi, Ludwig and Feli. Feli couldn't stop babbling about what luxury the room would look like, while Ludwig just replied with "Ja" and "Ok". You were secretly screaming inside, every step you took made you jumpy. You finally arrived at your room, Spa 7. 

You dug into your pocket to get the room key and pushed it into the keyhole. You nearly moaned in pleasure when you felt the key inside the keyhole. You turned it slowly, before pushing the door open like a madman about to murder the people inside, not that there was anyone in there.

Everybody gasped at the beauty of the room, except for Levi. The room was huge, and there was a big flat screen TV facing the beds. The walls were covered with a beige patterned wallpaper and was decorated with paintings of Cherry blossoms giving the room some colour, and reflecting on the fact that the resort had Japanese-styled hot springs. There was a mini balcony overlooking the hot springs, and there were some trees that loomed over the water. Sometimes you would wonder if the tree would fall in and turn the water into tree soup or something.

"Woaahhhh! This is flipping awesome!" You squealed. 

"That is the best resort room I have ever seen," marvelled Ludwig.

"Uwaah! The beds look so bouncy!" Feliciano chimed.

".... Not bad," Levi complimented.

You ran in and dropped your luggage onto the floor before jumping onto one of the beds. "Bags this bed!" you shouted. The bed was very comfortable, and very spacious indeed. Ludwig and Feli occupied the beds next to yours. Levi walked in the calmest way ever, but you could tell he was not happy when he realized he was too slow.