Chapter nineteen- Date pt. 3

Just a reminder: (N/N) stands for nickname. You can make it any nickname you want, not only the nickname you currently have. Make it cute/sexy, to spice things up!

You and Levi just finished eating dinner at a nearby Chinese restaurant. You were really happy that he took you there, you loved Chinese. (If you don't, change it to something else.) After that filling meal, Levi told you that he was going to take you to a 'special place'. You agreed, and waited in anticipation to see the little surprise.

You were currently walking side by side with him, humming a little tune to avoid awkward silence.

Levi suddenly raised his arm in front of you stopping you. He looked at you with a small smile tugging at his lips gesturing you to cover your eyes. You hesitated to do so since it was dark out, so he beat you to it. You giggled feeling his warm hands over your eyes. He began slowly walking and directing you in directions, and occasionally telling you to step over things so you wouldn't trip over.

You couldn't stop smiling at the thought of how much a couple you both looked like. While you were thinking about this, you felt your feet come in contact with grass, giving you the assumption of a park of some sort. You held onto Levi's hands to make sure you didn't trip.

"Levi, are we there yettttt?" You whined, making the 'et' really long. He chuckled and replied, "Nearly. I just need to get us in the perfect spot,"

"M'kay." You replied. Levi and you continued to walk around the grassy area, which made you imagine the area to be really vast. Levi finally stopped. You grinned and emitted a small giggle.

"I'm going to remove my hands now," Levi whispered, slowly dragging away his hands. You blinked furiously, after closing them for so long. You widened your eyes at the sight, and your mouth gawked at the sight. A small blush crept onto your cheeks, a sign that you really liked the view. You were currently in a park in his neighbourhood, and you were standing on high grounds that overlooked a huge city with twinkling city lights below. The lights were bright and colourful, just looking at it made you feel like you were staring at a bright TV screen.

You heard faint beeping of cars, but mostly it was just the calm cool breezes that blew. You turned to Levi and engulfed him in a hug. You squeezed tightly with him hugging back.

"It's beautiful Levi, how did you find such an awesome view?" Your voice was muffled into his shoulder.

"I saw that the city didn't look that bad from the park, and thought that a big-ass city like this would look better at night," he answered, pushing you gently away to look at your face. You smiled and grinned a toothy smile.

"Thanks Levi, this is one of the few times that you wouldn't flirt with me every second," you teased, punching him playfully on the shoulder. He grunted. "Tch."

You snickered at his reply. "You're actually a really nice guy when you're not being a perv and using colourful vocabulary," you laughed softly. He looked away and sighed. "I'm not nice,"

"You may not be the nicest person, but I know you would have some exceptions for some... I know you're not mean to me," you said, pointing to yourself. He looked at you and smiled.

"I guess your right. You're the only person I would want to be nice to," he said. "While there are some brats that should know their places..." He scowled, looking to the side.

You laughed. "Haha, I guess I can't change that side of that personality of yours!"

He smiled and placed a thumb on your cheek, stroking it softly. You blushed from the action and pulled his hand away. "W-What was that?" You asked nervously, staring into his grey orbs.

His lips pressed into a thin line. "Sorry. It's just that I couldn't help myself from touching that cute face of yours," he cooed, stroking your cheek again, making you blush hardly. "Weirdo..." You whispered under your breath. You looked over to the city lights again to distract you from him. He was still stroking your warm cheeks, wanting your attention which you gladly gave to the pretty lights. He tch'd in annoyance.

You grinned at his reaction, and continued to watch the twinkling lights of tall buildings. You were distracted by the lights when he leaned his face closer to yours.

"(F/N)..."

You turned your head to see his eyes half-lidded in desire. "Give me your attention, dammit," He whispered with a small blush. You blushed from the disturbing look he had on his face. "Levi? What's with the weird look on your face, it's like those weird drunk anime guys about to engage in the most intense.... Uhh..." You blushed harder at the impure thoughts going on in your head. But it could always be a possibility, ya' know. (*wink wonk*)

He didn't say anything, but cupped your red-hit cheeks forcing you to stare into his lust-filled eyes. Your breath hitched when he started to inch closer to your face. You both were so close to the point that your noses were almost touching.

"I want you, (N/N)..." He huskily said, making you blush 50 shades of (grey)red. You backed away a little before he could kiss you, but he had an iron grip. You shut your eyes tightly feeling your blush grow in colour when you felt his body heat grow closer and warmer. You couldn't move anymore, so you waited for the contact.

But it never came.

You only felt warm heat emit from his face and lips, but no kiss. You slowly opened your eyes to see a pair of widened eyes right in front of yours. He quickly pulled away, and his hands retreated. You saw that he was looking away with a blush on his face that was pretty red for a person like him. After a few moments of recollecting what had just happened, he turned back to you with an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm so sorry (F/N)... Please forget what I said. And also forget what just happened," he said. Your face was still sizzling, but you nodded abruptly in agreement. "O-okay! That's f-fine..." You stuttered, feeling relieved that he wasn't so close anymore. But you were definitely not forgetting what he did and said. His damn hormones got the better of him this time.

He pulled you into an embrace and continued to beg you to dismiss his little mistake that came out of his mouth. You kept on saying that you didn't mind, but he was way to embarrassed to stop. He had a small blush on his face which was very amusing for you. "An embarrassed Levi? That's something new..." You thought to yourself. Levi finally calmed down and now had you in his arms.

Your head was pressed firmly into his chest, where you clearly heard his heart beating rapidly.

"(F/N)... You somehow bring out different sides of me..." He whispered into your hair. You blushed and continued to listen to the rhythm of his heart. "Or maybe it's because you turn me on so much." He playfully added. You blushed intensely and pulled away from him. "S-shut up! Now you're back to your old-self again!" You stuttered, pointing at him.

He smirked and turned to the city lights. He knew what he just said wasn't only a little tease. He placed a hand to his heart to feel his heart beating rather quickly.

"(F/N)... Only you can make me feel like this..."

-End of chapter-

Hey hey hey! So how was that? Sorry that I updated a little bit late, I was out frolicking in the daisies and being a lazy day dreamer. But anyways, you can tell that Levi is starting to have some not so innocent desires... It's because reader-chan is too hot for him to resist! BAHAHAHHA! But yeah, his hormones tell all of us that a lemon his nearing... I smell ze lemon, lemonde, lemon meringue pie, OOH! It's magnificent! But anyway, stay tuned for the next update my children, and make sure to leave a vote, and maybe a comment!

Bye!!!