Chapter sixteen

"....."

His arms were firmly wrapped around you while you blushed. He looked into your eyes and mouthed, "Do you love me too?"

You looked away in embarrassment and nodded slowly, feeling your heartbeat rattle through your body. He smirked in triumph, finally hearing the words he had been waiting for. You knew for sure that you had a huge thing for him. Not just a puppy dog crush, but a major one that made your heart thump every time you were with him that nobody else made you feel. Not even Eren.

"This time... I want you to go on a date with with me, and it is a girlfriend boyfriend one." He said, still caressing your body. You blushed violently thinking about your relationship with him now. You were his girlfriend now?

"Uhh... What do you mean exactly by girlfriend boyfriend?" You asked nervously, twiddling with your fingers. He grinned and leaned in to your ear whispering, "That mean's you're mine, my girlfriend and nobody can take you away,"

*** Time skip ***
After you both had more fun at the water park for a few hours, (Including the love love slide which you both enjoyed thoroughly) Levi sent you home with a goodbye kiss.

You walked up to your room wrapped in your towel. You took out your phone and checked your messages. There was a tonne load of spam by one person. It was none other than your over protective Bff, Mikasa.

You rolled your eyes and opened the messages.

Here are some of the messages she sent you.

Hi (F/N)! - Mikasa

You there? - Mikasa

!!! Answer me!!! Are you dead?!! - Mikasa

I'll send the ambulance!!! Jks Jks. But seriously, answer my texts! You haven't answered me for the whole day! -Mikasa

You must be out, because you always answer my texts. Where have you been? -Mikasa

It can't be that you're out with someone?!! A date???!! - Mikasa

You sighed and texted back.

Hey Mikasa. I'm not dead, I was just out with someone. - (F/N)

She immediately texted back.

Phew! I thought you were kidnapped for a sec there! Where were you, and most importantly who were you with?! - Mikasa

You thought for a while about how to reply to her appropriately.

With a classmate, and I went to a waterpark. -(F/N)

It's not Levi is it? - Mikasa

Nope. - (F/N)

Okay! Then that's really what I care about. So how was the waterpark? 👌 - Mikasa

😊 It was really fun, and it was huge. Eren took me there. -(F/N)

Ooh, who's this Eren kid? 😏😏 You're not dating him, are ya? - Mikasa

No! We're just friends XD 😂 He's a dude with brown hair and gorgeous green eyes - (F/N)