Chapter fifteen

You looked down at the ground, feeling a lot of pressure. You looked up again at turquoise eyes that were giving you the tell-me look. Levi was just standing there watching what would happen next. You sighed.

"Well, Eren, here's the story," you said. Eren nodded gesturing you to continue. "We met a long time ago, back last semester..."

---> Into flashback --->

(F/N) was pretty excited for her new job she was just walking to, a nearby cafe. What really surprised her was the restaurant customs. 

You opened the door as I heard the doorbell ring. "Um h-hello?" you mumbled as you stood inside the dark room. 

"SURPRISEE!" You heard a group of new faces yell as the lights turned on. You jumped back a bit at the sudden noise. 'Oh! Hey guys!" you smiled. The room was quite spacious, with cute tables and chairs that had a fancy table cloth and a vase of different kinds of fake flowers. The lighting was simply those light thingy ma jigs that hang low but high enough for anyone to walk around without hitting their heads. The girls were all smiling at you. Wow, you thought. They are really nice!

"What's this all about?" you asked, embarassed. "A little welcome surprise!" they chimed. "Welcome to our little world!"

After the little surprise was over, Erwin, the manager walked into the room. He was a middle aged man with blonde hair that was in a cute haircut with shaved parts on the side of his head. He smiled warmly at you. "Miss (L/N) right? Nice to meet you," he greeted, holding out a hand. You shook it politely. "Yes, nice to meet you too!" you gleamed back at him. "Now, Hanji and Petra, do you mind showing (F/n) around the cafe?" he smiled. "Suree! (F/n)!!!!!!!!!" Hanji squealed like a child. 

"Quiet down Hanji, you're scaring her!" A ginger haired girl giggled. You assume that the giggling girl is Petra and the jumping brunette with glasses was Hanji.

"My name is Petra, and this is Hanji. Sorry about Hanji!" she introduced kindly. "Nice to meet you! I'm (F/n), (F/n) (L/n)! Don't worry about Hanji, she's really nice!" you gleamed. "Cool, shall we start on our little tour?" she smirked as you saw Hanji kind of jumping up and down. "Yup!" you replied.

~Timeskip after the little tour and lesson around the kitchen and cafe~

"Thanks for the tour!" you thanked Petra and Hanji. "No probs (F/n)! Anything for ma friend!" she said, placing her arm around your shoulder. "The shop will open in about 30 minutes, so (F/n) change into this, we will change after we clean up Hanji's little mess she made," Petra glared at Hanji. "EEeeek! I'm soorry ok! Geez, I only spilt some cream that's all!" she whined like a baby. 

Previously, when Petra was showing you how to operate the cream machine, Hanji spilt some cream because she was flinging her arms everywhere. "Oh! I can help!" you offered, but Petra simply shaked her head and said, "Don't worry about it! You just go and change, the changing rooms are just on the left," she pointed out. 'Thanks!" And with that, Petra handed you a bag with a black and white coloured dress thingy ma bobby inside. 

You swiftly walked into one of the cubicles. Before you entered, you heard Hanji squealing out something. "I can't WAIT till (F/n) comes out! She's soo cuttee!!" "Yeah!!! HANJI!!!" Petra gleamed giving her a high five. "Uhhhh," You mumbled to yourself.

You stepped in the cubicle and pulled out a soft dress. It looked so cute, and it was your size. It looked like maid cosplay but very good quality. You blushed and thought, "They wear this all the time? I'm surprised no guys tried to eat them up!" you laughed silently. 

Just as you put on the dress, you put on the long cute boots that went with the costume you stepped out. You left your silky hair dangling out and walked to your co-workers. "S-so, how d-do I l-l-look?" you stuttered blushing. "OMFG (F/N)!! YOU LOOK SO FREEKKIN CUTE!!" The girls squealed as Hanji glomped on you rubbing your head. "OOH Who's a cute (F/n)? You are!" she babied you but it made you laugh.