Chapter twenty-two

Sup. Sorry that I didn't update in like a billion years again though. But here is chapter twenty-two. I hope you enjoy :))

The next day, you were preparing for school like normal, although that awkward conversation you and Levi involved in still was on your mind. You got dressed quickly, in a white jacket with a horizontal sky blue lined pattern on it and a pair of blue shorts. (Change it to something else if you don't like it) You made your ways downstairs to the kitchen and began making a bowl of Coco pops. You checked your messages on your phone while you were eating.

"Come by at the cafe today, and work your shift from 4PM-8PM." - Boss

You replied back with an 'ok' and then resumed eating. Another message was from Mikasa, who told you that she wouldn't be stalking you during your shift. She didn't actually say that of course, but said that she wouldn't be there for you because she had to do homework. You felt a little relieved at that since all she ever did at the cafe was order a black coffee then stare and give cold looks to customers that were male and around your age that you served. She didn't even drink any of her coffee. Mikasa made a bit of a show last time she visited and after a few complaints, she was told to leave. Not like that was going to stop her from doing what she does.

*Time skip after school*

During your day at school, it was pretty boring and dull, except for the occasional flirts Levi gave you. You had just realized that graduation wasn't far, and finals were coming. Yes, it has been that long since you had met Levi back at the cafe. You were pretty shaken up by that idea of ending high school and moving on.

You were turning into a big girl! But big girls have finals. And tests. And shit. And torture. But you couldn't let that bring you down. You'll just study for the finals with Mikasa or something. She does pretty well in school, mainly straight A's and maybe some disapproving comments from teachers who see her acting a bit rash, usually in the cafeteria. Ahem, Mikasa's violence towards Levi.

You were now making your way downtown to the cafe. You were excited to go work there again, especially after the Multicultural fair.

You arrived there ten minutes early, and went in one of the cubicles to change. After you put on your oh-so-beautiful outfit, you checked in and began working your shift after saying hi to Petra and your co-workers.

The first customers began to fill the cafe as you went from table to table to serve people. One of the things you loved about this cafe was that it was fun, and perverts weren't the only customers here. This cafe's cooking is unmatched, and desserts were the chef's specialty. You loved watching small childrens' reactions and their parents' laughs when a huge and beautifully decorated parfaits and sundaes get placed on the table.

You were getting yourself busy, when you heard the door bell chime signalling that another customer had entered the cafe. Your blinked twice, the smile on your face getting wider.

"Welcome back master," you welcomed, bowing down. The customer was Sasha, and she had a baked potato in her hand. She chocked on her potato pieces so you rushed over to her and helped her out. She spluttered and gagged. You smiled sheepishly as you patted her back.

"*cough* Thanks, (F-F/N). I-I didn't know you worked here!?" she coughed out. You grinned.

"Yeah. I started working here a while ago. Why don't you take a seat?" you replied, showing her to a table. She beamed at you and sat down at a table where you shortly sat down at after.

"So, Sasha, what brought you here? It's really coincidental that you stumbled up here!" you pointed out to the brunette, whom was scanning through the menu hungrily. She looked up a few moments later.