New story :33

Heyyyyyy

I just published a prologue and chapter for a new story called

You woke up with who?! (Hetalia x Reader)

I know, it's not like AOT and stuff, I wanted to try something different. If you haven't seen Hetalia, you should check it out bruh! They've got so many hot dudes... But yeah, I would be really happy if you read it, please tell me what you think :)

Oh and btw, the characters are pretty cu-

HOT I MEANT! Mwhahhahahha feel the grasp of the fandom pull you deeper into the garbage can XD

Here's the summary: 

You, my friend, are a Hetalia fangirl. How will you react when your favorite countries supposedly appear in your dimension, in your home, let alone in your... Bed?

Apparently, some weird shit went down with England's magic and this resulted. It all started off as the best dream you ever had, crashing one of their world conferences. You thought that was your last encounter with them, dream or reality. Boy, you were wrong.

You were "destined" to be with them, and no matter where you are, even in a whole different world, you guys were meant to be I guess... At least that's what France told me. How will you be able to look after some century-old hotties and provide for them? Or will they just be the same age as you, making space for beautiful romance to blossom? One major problem, however... How is the world going to react? Or are they going to remain uninformed about this anomaly?

 How is the world going to react? Or are they going to remain uninformed about this anomaly?