Chapter ten

Shit's about to get down peoples, so brace yourselves.

"So, what's this maid cafe you two were going on about?"Levi asks, smirking evilly. Your heart thumped as you tried to gather the words. "W-what do ya mean, I mean we're just t-talking about the cafe I w-work at, right M-mikasa?" you answered back awkwardly. "Damn my stuttering." you thought, clenching your teeth.

"Yes, that's right (F/N)." Mikasa played along. She looked back at Levi still expressionless. "Levi, you can go away now," she seethed in hatred. Levi's smirk didn't falter.

"Are you sure it's the cafe you work in (F/N)-chan? I heard that it was in this school." He continued. He was there the whole conversation??

"What no!" You rose your voice. He chuckles.

"Yes, it is. You are doing it in the multicultural fair yes?" he basically spoke your mind. Your mouth gaped open as you felt you shatter inside. Levi looks at your face with approval and nods. "Thought so. Looking forward to it," he smirks, than walks off. You sat there like a traumatized baby that got its candy stolen. Mikasa nudged you, to snap you back to reality.

"Oi, I'll just stay in the cafe the whole time, just to keep you safe from molesters." Mikasa states protectively. "I would love for you to do that, but it's a fair! Don't you want to enjoy it? Well I still want you to be with me..." you say, looking down at the ground guiltily.

"Then I'll stay for your sake," she says. You look up with widened eyes and hug her. She grunts in response but doesn't mind.

"Aww, you'd do that for me?"you pull away. She nods, smiling a little. "Whoo! Go Mikasa!" you chant.

Mikasa looks at the time on her phone, then looks back up again.

"You should get back to where you were working on. The art room was it? You have to finish the cafe up." Mikasa says. You nod quickly, thankful that she reminded you.

"Thanks for reminding me! I can't wait to see what the girls did!" you squeal, waving at Mikasa then running off.

You ran to the art room in excitement. You finally reached the art block to find a the door closed. There was a little peeping hole in a rectangular shape that was covered by a rectangular slide.

"Hello? What's going on in there?" you ask quietly. A few moments later, the slide was pulled off and was replaced by icy blue eyes.

"Woah!" you mutter under your breath, surprised. The eyes looked at you up and down until the person spoke again.

"Welcome back (F/N). We hope you like what we did so far," the girl says. You nod, thinking about what just happened. Maybe they don't want other people to see it yet. "I didn't catch your name, what was it? Anna? Annie? Annabelle or something?"

"It's Annie. I'm going to open the door now. Prepare to be shocked out of your pants," she says sarcastically. The door creaks open with a shortish girl behind it. Annie's pretty short.

Your eyes then led to the background, which was a dark and beautiful one.

"Oh my god. You people did not just do this," you mutter in awe.

"We sure did alright!" Mina pops in. You smile at her, then started to look around to see everything as absolutely prefect, and you thought that it couldn't be any better. The curtains were looking authentic as hell, black with laces and everything, did I mention they were good quality too? They covered the windows and blocked out the sunlight which was replaced by the candelabras, which were black as well, and sat on every table. The tables were gorgeous too, they were the old ones which could be found in antique stores. The candles were sitting on top of a pearl white table cloth with contrasted with the dark surroundings, which you found very suitable.

The kitchen was in the front, behind a temporary counter. It had a simple coffee maker, the ones that you poured the hot water onto the coffee beans. There were a few other items that weren't considered up to date but that was perfect for the theme. There was absolutely no trace of modern time here in this Gothic-like Victorian cafe except for the door leading to outside.

You were really impressed by this design, and started to get pumped up for this all over again."

"This is... This is... AMAZEBALLS!" you squeal, looking over to the girls that were now giggling. "Oh my god, Mina, you are the best designer ever! You guys too, you guys do this crap like a boss!"

"Thanks (F/N)! Moving on, we have something very important for you to do." Sasha and Mina chorus. You smile. "And what may that be?"

They both exchange an ear to ear grin, and look at you again.

"It's time to try on your maid outfit!" They chorus again, then laughing hysterically right after.

"What?!" you scream in an immediate change of tone. They walk up to you and drag you into a nearby room. "Stapphh! Nooooo why noww??" you whine.

"You'll have to do it anyways! We have a few maid outfits we picked, but we're not sure which one looks the best on you. So you have to pick one noww!!" Sasha whines with excitement. Mina nods back.

"Dayum. Sucks to be me," you mutter under your breath.

*Time skip*

You were shoved into a small room with a rack of black and white dresses. You were trying to protest to them but to no avail, so you decided to let them have their way.

You looked through the rack of outfits and picked out a few that looked pretty nice.

There was one that had a black corset with string that tied it tightly with two black rectangles hanging down. There was another one that was a black knee high dress with a white apron and poofy shoulders. There was one last one that particularly sparked your interest- It was a black dress a little shorter than your knee that exposed your shoulder but covered the side of it with black loose straps. It came with some accessories as well, a black with white lace choker and a white folded headband. The design of it was so cute though, it had a white corset with black laces which was supposed to tighten the abdomen to show off the curves. Below that corset was a mini white-laced white apron.

"Hmm. This doesn't look too bad. I should pick some shoes to go with it..." you thought, scanning the scattered shoes and boots on the ground. "I'll go for some boots..."

You picked a pair of knee height black lace up boots with some high-reaching black tights that were connected to the inside part of the dress with straps, one strap for each leg on the back.

"Hehe... I hope I don't look to sexy." you snicker.