Chapter thirteen

You walked around the cafe serving many people. You realized how warming the environment was, even if there were some perverts shouting from time to time. It was a very friendly place to be.

Levi was fumed with anger after he saw you blush because of Eren. He waited until you walked past his table so that he could talk to you. You walked near Levi's table and Levi grabbed your hand. You looked down to see Levi blushing as he stared at your hand, which made you blush as well.

"W-what are you doing?" you stammered. He pulled you down to his level so that he could whisper into your ear.

"I saw you... You and that Eren brat." he whispered, sending chills down your body. "I won't let him have you... Tell me, what did you two talk about?"

You remained silent, unwilling to inform him what had just happened.

"... The silent treatment eh? I guess I'll have to force you to tell me," he said, a little creepily. You gasped silently.

"I-I won't tell you! And you can't make me!" you reply. He placed his hand on your chin and stared into your eyes.

"I'll make you tell me," he huskily said before planting a kiss on your neck. Your eyes widen and you blush furiously.

"S-stop!" you plead. He paused momentarily.

"Not until you tell me," he whispered before licking you neck again. 

"I'll try to endure it... It feels so wrongg!" you screamed in your mind.

He was practically eating and biting you neck before he pulled away and stared at your red face again.

You looked away, averting eye contact. This gave him the chance to kiss your cheek. You felt him breathing on your face.

"Gahh! Stop molesting mee!" You squealed under him. He pinned you down on the table making a rattling sound. A few heads turned your way and stared at Levi in shock.

Eren saw the scene and stood up. He looked very angry. Eren stomped over to Levi and glared at him. "Get off of her!" Eren shouted, pulling Levi's arm off you. You sat up and got off the table, patting yourself.

"Thanks Eren," you smiled at him. He smiled slightly back before looking at Levi again.

"What do you think you're doing to (F/N)!?" he snarled at Levi. Levi tch'd. 

"Kissing her. What else?" he replied back plainly. Eren blushed a small tint of pink, but was still angry.

"Why? Touching her without her consent? What are you, some molester or some crap?!" he rose his voice. He was actually angry and jealous at the same time.

Levi looked away, and kept silent. You stood on the sidelines, watching Eren release his anger. After a few moments, Eren shoved Levi into a chair before running out of the cafe. "He forgot that he ordered his food..." you mumbled quietly. You pondered for a second when you came up with a good idea.

You ran to the kitchen to see a slice of mixed fruit cake on the counter.

"Is this order number 57?" you asked hastily. The chefs looked at the plate and nodded. "Thank you!" 

You ran out of the kitchen and slowed when you saw Levi sipping his coffee. He looked at you, with you returning a glare. You ran out of the kitchen, and looked for Eren.

*Time skip brought to you by mixed fruit cake*

You finally found Eren, who was laying down on the grassy oval staring at the sky. You smiled, and walked up to the figure. You crouched next to him and placed the plate beside you. Since he was looking at the sky tiredly, he actually didn't realize you came. You loomed your head over his, smiling at his tired face. 

He blinked twice, before gasping.

"(F-F/N)!" he stammered, steam fuming out of his ears.

"H-hey Eren," you reply. "You forgot your cake," Eren smiled and looked at the ground.

"Thanks..."

You picked up the plate and handed it to him, which he gladly took. After that little argument, he kind of lost some of his appetite. He stared at the plate before looking back at you.

"I'm sorry about Levi. He's a big jerk." you said, looked to your side. He smiled at your politeness. 

"That's fine... But... Do you want to share this cake with me?" he asked while blushing. You blushed as well, but nodded slowly. You've grown hungry after working for so long. You looked at the plate to realize that there was only one fork.

"Um, Eren, t-there's only on fork," you said. He blushed even more.

"O-Oh. I guess we'll have to share it then," he replied as he picked out a pick of cake from the fork. He ate it, and smiled at the taste. You looked at him eat piece by piece, until your stomach growled. You blushed in embarrassment, making Eren chuckle.

"I'm sorry, I forgot about giving some to you," he said, holding out a piece of cake on the fork. You blushed before putting your mouth onto the fork and pulling the cake off.

"T-this is really good!" you smiled. But your smile turned into a huge blush.

"WAS THAT AN INDIRECT KISS!??? EVEN LEVI AND I DIDN'T KISS! NOT THAT I WANT TO!" You screamed in your head.

Eren blushed as well, realizing the same thing. He put a hand on his mouth. "I'm sorry... I should o-"

"It's fine! At least it wasn't Levi or someone!" you cut him off. He widened his eyes before pulling you into an embrace. 

"H-huh?" you thought.

"(F/N)...." he whispered.

"What??? WHAT IS HE GONNA DO? KISS ME OR SOME SHIT?" you thought. Eren finally pulled away, baffling you.

"I'm sorry... It's just that... Um... I l-l-lo-l........ I-I.... W-will YOU GO OUT WITH ME?" he confessed, holding your shoulders.

You face blushed a million shades of red. 

"..... Y-yes!" you finally answered. Since he already indirectly kissed you, he didn't want to go much further, so he just kissed you on the forehead.

"Thank you so much, I really like you (F/N)!"

-End of chapter-

Uh Oh reader. Levi will end up party-pooping on your date. Teehee. Should I have it in a restaurant or something? Nah... THE BEACH? SOME SORT OF POOL? BIKINIS, ABS YASSSS! But anyways, your relationship won't last long, at least not when Levi is around. But if you guys want a one shot of something about this with Eren x reader, sure. But yeah, Levi will eventually steal back reader. Whoop whoop. LOVE TRIANGLE B*tches!