1.2; The List

Reese's POV

I can't fall asleep. I'm wrapped in Kians arms. He makes me so happy, but not happy enough. I feel horrible for thinking that, but its sadly true. I have a plan, I need to make a list first. I wiggle out of Kians arms hoping not to wake him up. I grab my phone and start the list.

Before Senior Year Ends.
- Graffiti something somewhere.
- Get a small, meaningful tattoo.
- Redo my room.
- Learn how to penny board.
- Go to a party, and enjoy it.
- Go to the beach for a weekend
- Spend as much time with Kian as possible.

All of these things need to be done by June 16, our graduation day. And I promise you they will be.

(A/N this story is not set in whatever time it is when youre reading it, it is set in January right now. I'll tell you when months happen, if I remember)

I wake up, and I'm once again being hugged tightly by Kian. My chest is pressed against his, and I look up to see him still sleeping peacefully. Its still pretty dark out, the sky is a dark blue. I get out of his arms, and check the time. Its 5:30, and I decide to take a shower.

I strip my clothing, and get under the hot water. I get the loofa soapy, and start washing my body. I look at my arms, the scabs from last time I cut almost gone. I smile, thinking I've been almost a month clean, then frown knowing I tried to commit. I wash my hair, and get out.

Its 6:00 now, so I shake Kian awake and proceed to change. I put on black tribal leggings and a bra. I go into Kian's closet, wanting one of his sweatshirts. I pull out one that is a burgundy color. I slide it onto my slim body, and put my phone into the pocket.

I turn around seeing Kian watching me. "Like what you see, Ki?" I say, smirking.

"Uh, duh, babe." He said winking at me. He quickly changes into black skinny jeans and a white top. I watch him, and he comes over and pins me to the bed.

"Kian, school soon." I say, pecking his lips, he puts his hand into my front pocket and pulls out my phone.

"Only 6:30, I think we have enough time." He said, placing his lips on my neck, gently kissing and sucking. He finds my soft spot, sucking on it slowly making me moan. He pulls away from it after a while and connects our lips again.

He checks the time again, 6:50. He decides that we'll leave and he can pick us up some Starbucks on the way. I grab my bag and head out to the car, Kian following. He starts the car and drives towards the direction of Starbucks. We order the same thing, and head to school.

I go to my locker, Kian following. I pull out text books that I wont need that day and place them inside. Kian and I then go over to his locker, where Jc is standing.

I walk up and stand on the other side of Kian, and Jc notices me. My phone is sitting in my front pocket and he grabs it, and unlocks it. Fuck. I still don't have a password.

"What the fuck is this?" Jc asks, turning towards me. "'Before senior year ends'" He proceeds to read the list aloud, Kian leaning over his shoulder to look at this.

"What?" Kian says sounding alarmed.

"It's just a list of things I want to do before high school ends, no big deal." I say, taking my phone back. The bell rings and Jc stalks off, pissed. Kian looks at me worried. "Kian. Don't worry, please?" I say hugging him.

He hugs back, "I just don't want you to get hurt again." He whispers, and we head off to first period.

~~~~~~~~~~

After the school day is over Kian meets me at his car.

"One of the things on the list is learn how to penny board, wanna do that today?" Kian asks as he gets into the car.

"Yeah! How many boards do you have?" I ask.

"I have two penny and one skate."

"Okay."

We get to his house and he goes inside and I wait outside for him. He has two penny boards when he comes out, one bright pink one and the other a white color. He hands me the bright pink one, and gets onto his.

"Watch and learn." He says, winking, and got onto his board and started riding. "Its not really a thing you learn, you kind of have to teach yourself."

"Okay, come balance me." I say and he rides over, and I place my hands on his shoulders.

After being outside for at least 2 hours I start to learn more, but I'm not as good as Kian. I can basically ride it but I'm still scared. We go inside and make sandwiches, and have chips and AriZona with them, and he insists that we go back out so I can practice more.

We stay out until it gets dark, and I'm tired, so once we get inside I strip out of my clothes from that day and put on one of Kians shirts slipping into bed.

He has no idea...