2.3; Epilogue

Kians POV

6 months after her death. 

It's been six months since Reece died. The first month was the worst. All I wanted was to forget that it happened, forget that she's gone. But all anyone ever did was tell me they were sorry for my loss, hell I'm sorry too. I cannot change what happened, I can't go back in time and change anything. But fuck, I wish I could.

I would change the fact that we drifted apart. I would have spent every moment of my own life making hers better, making her happy. But that's not how it happened, and my love is gone. I still look at pictures we took together or at the ones I took of her without her knowledge. She is still my lock screen, and everyone is telling me to get over her death, but I can't. Who could get over their girlfriends death in just six months after finding her hanging from the ceiling fan? 

I'm currently at some frat party, now that I've joined college, going to the college of her dreams, majoring in what she wanted to. Doing all of it for her, living it like she would have. Hell, I don't think she would be getting smashed at a frat party but its close enough. I share a small apartment just off campus with a new friend, Ricky. I met him one night when I drove into the city trying to forget about Reece. 

I refill my cup and sit with my group of friends. I take a sip of my cup and someone suggests we play a game. Truth or dare. Alright. 

"Lawley, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I reply because I'm not fit to kiss anyone other than Reece, and that's usually the path most dares take.

"Tell us about your girlfriend." He says, a smug look on his face. 

"Are you sure?" I ask, not really wanting to talk about her. 

"Of course. Do tell about this 'Reece' figure." 

I start talking, I say how the color of her eyes matched the color of the sky, how her hair resembled a dark oak, and how her skin only got freckles when she was tanned. How her laugh did nothing but make me smile, and when she cried my heart broke. About how perfect her body was even though she was always insecure about it. About her love for any animal, and her love for me. About how I couldn't make her happy enough, and now she's gone.  

THE END

wow! only took me over a year to finish this book! i got a massive amount of support on this story, and i loved writing it. i have other stories coming out, i just want to finish writing a couple of chapters before publishing it. i love you guys and i hoped you liked this story <3