2.1; The River

Kians POV

I pull into Reeses drive way, and get out of my car. I start walking a slim path that leads to our old favorite hang out place, the river.

I take everything in, the last time we were here was when we were 14, it was here I told her that we shouldn't talk as much during the school hours, because I was considered one of the "cool kids" ans she wasnt.

I felt horrible after that. I was probably the worst best friend ever. But we still hung out after school, when I wasnt with my other friends. We always did our homwork together until I started dating Andrea at the beginning of our junior year.

I was a really bad best friend to her, and a bad boyfriend too. She wasnt happy enough. I could have made her happier. But I didn't.

My heart hurts so much knowing that I was also a factor in this whole ordeal. She started cutting in our freshman year, because I practically ignored her at school.

Sam was better to her than I was. A lot. He was always there for her, and I was only some of the time.

I reach our spot, on the rock, way too over grown. There is a note from her written messily onto it.

kiki, babe. remember this? I do. And i love you. forever and always

I take a picture of it with my phone, and set it as my lockscreen.

"Forever and always, Reese. I love you so much." I whisper to myself, and stare silently into the trees as tears slide smoothly down my cheeks.

This cannot be real. My Reese isnt allowed to be gone. Not yet, not now. We were going to go to college together, have kids, move into a cute house in New York.

But..

Jc. Jc ruined this.

I angrily get up, and run back to my car. Its like someone just gave me 20 red bulls. I slam my car door, back out of her driveway.

I speed down the road, taking sharp turns every once and a while.

I pull into the drive way, seeing his car. I get out of mine, and make my way to the door. I knock on it heavily, and wait a second. I hear music stop playing and someone walking over to the door.

"Kian? What the fuck do you want?" Jc asks, opening his door.

"This," I say, and my fist makes contact with his jaw. "is for Reese. Something she never could have done." I say, using my other hand to punch his side, and he falls to the ground.

"Kian-"

"Can it. Thats all I wanted. Now stay away from me."