1.6; Beach Part II

Hey :) its been quite a while, ive been busy trying to make my grades perfect, seeing troye sivan in CONCERT (yes it was fucking amazing you can watch the videos i took on http://goo.gl/xNrl31 and @lawleycats on twitter) ((HE GRABBED MY HAND))  im here with another update though, on all my books 

Enjoy <3

Reeses POV

I follow Kian down the small stair case down to the beach. It's not fit for swimming with how chilly it is but we wore shorts and tank tops. We walk hand in hand to the water, not planning on staying long. I stop walking and feel the cold water sneak up my ankles. Kian continues walking, trying to pull me in deeper.

"Nooooo, Kian its cold." I complain to him. He looks at me, and runs over, splashing me and lifting me into his arms. "KIAN NO!" I scream as he brings me waist deep into the cold water. 

He drops me, running back to the shore. I dash after him, jumping onto his back. The impact of me jumping on him caused him to fall onto the ground, and placed his lips onto mine. I respond, kissing back. We lay on the beach, wet from the ocean, making out. I wonder how nice that looked like walking by? 

We go back to our hotel, and decide to go out and get some seafood. Seafood isn't Kians favorite, but we're by the ocean so I convinced him. I told him that I'll pay, but I doubt that will end up happening knowing Kian. 

We pull into a cute little restaurant on the ocean, and I convince Kian to try the clam chowder. I got a lobster roll, and once our food gets here I dig in. Kian is hesitant about trying it at first, but gives it a chance and ended up loving it. 

"Kiannnn." I complain when we get to the hotel, flopping onto the bed.

"Whattttt." He mocks my tone of voice.

"Netflix and chill?" I ask and he smirks at me. He grabs his laptop from his bag, and the charger plugging it in and bringing the laptop onto the bed and sitting next to me. 

"What do you wanna watch?"  I ask, watching him type in the password to his Netflix account and click on his name out of the four that were there.

"Doesn't matter. We'll probably end up doing something else anyways." He says, laughing and smirking.

"That god damn smirk, Kian." I say laughing and leaning on him. He scrolls through the movies and I see one that I want to 'watch'. "This one." I point at it on the screen, causing Kian to laugh. 

"Hercules?" 

"Duh." I say and he shrugs and puts it on. 

At the part where Hercules starts to destroy the town after his dad tells him to say at the wagon I feel Kians hand slowly rubbing my thigh. I look up at him, and hes fully concentrated on the movie. I leave it be, and he starts moving it up. He was doing everything slowly. 

Kian was at the rim of my panties, and he pushes the laptop out of the way, hovering over me. He placed his lips onto mine as his hand went into my underwear, where he starts rubbing my cilt. I moan into our kiss, and I feel him smirk. He puts two fingers into me, while rubbing my cilt. I moan once again, pulling my lips from Kians. I place my hands on his back, and hes concentrated on finding my g-spot.

He curls his fingers, and finds it, making me moan loudly. He smiles, continues rubbing it and my cilt at the same time. I'm getting so much pleasure from him, moaning and scratching his back with my nails. I come hard, seeing white while he pulls his hand out of my pants, and I watch as he sucks on his fingers. 

I play with his waist band, snapping it onto his skin a few times, and watch his hard on grow. I make eye contact with him, and he connects our lips and I pull his sweatpants down, along with his boxers. I lead him off of the bed, and I get on my knees on the floor. He stands in front of me and I slowly lick his tip, hearing him take a breath in. 

I take as much of him as I can into my mouth, and pump the rest. I look up at Kian, whos eyes are screwed shut, and small moans coming out of his slightly agape mouth. He finishes, his warm liquid going down my throat. He helps me up, and bends me over the bed. He rubs his tip through my wet folds before pushing himself into me. 

He waits a minute, letting me adjust to his size before continuing. He does quick, fast thrusts, hititng my g-spot each time. He exits me, makes me face him, and continues going. My sensitive cilt is open to him, and he harshly rubs it, sending me over the edge. I moan out his name, causing him to also hit his high. He continues thrusting, and rubbing me and I try to get him to stop, since I am sensitive. He does, and collapses next to me. 

"That.. Was great." He says, smiling and I smile back, placing my lips onto his.