0.3; Harassment

Reese's POV 

After what happened between Jc and I, Kian and Sam brought me into the girl's bathroom and let me cry.

"How long has this been going on for?" Kian asks after I stop crying.

"A while." I say running my hands over my face, wanting the feeling of Jc's lips gone.

"Why didn't you tell us?" He asks hugging me.

"I didn't want you to worry." I say getting choked up.

"Guys we need to get to second period. The bell just rang." Sam says walking over to the door, and peeping his head through. "The group is waiting at your locker Reese."

"I don't care. I just wanna go to class." I say pushing past him wiping my cheeks again.

"Well well well. Look who we got here." Jc says smirking as I open my locker.

"Fuck off." I say as he leans against the locker next to mine.

"Someone is asking for a punishment huh?" He asks as I slam the locker.

"No, Jc I'm not asking anything. I'm telling you to fuck off, as in go. Away." I say getting annoyed as he follows me down the hall.

"How about I fuck you rather than fuck off, how does that sound?" he says pinning me to the wall for the second time today, with his hands on either side of my head.

"Jc, please stop." I say quietly as he goes to my ear, and pulls it with his teeth. I clench my jaw, not wanting this. He moves down to my neck, sucking and biting on it.

"Jc. Stop." I say and push my books into his chest. He looks at me, his eyes dark.

"Reese, I don't know if you know this, but I will always get what I want." He says sternly and stalks off. The late bell goes off and I run into my class.

"Reese! You're late!" The teacher yells.

"I know. I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I say and sit down next to Kian.

"Open to page 107 and work on the problems." the teacher tells us and we do as she says. I flip my head over, putting my hair into a bun.

"Reese!? What is on your neck?" Kian says pointing to my neck. I touch my neck, feeling a bit of wetness and push on it lightly.

"Fucking Jc.." I say and take my hair down, wanting to cover it.

"Reese, I can still see it." Kian says looking back to his text book as I sigh and get up, bringing my makeup bag along.

I walk up to the teachers desk, "May I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes, you may. Might want to cover up whatever's on your neck, too." She whispers to me. 

My cheeks blaze as I walk out of the room, feeling Kian's eyes following me. I get to the bathroom to inspect the mark. It is a deep red and has a slight purple hint to it. I curse to myself, getting my foundation out, although I don't usually use it on my face I still have one that matches my skin tone. 

I cover it, you can still see it but barely as much as last time. I walk back to class, hoping not to run into anyone. I nearly make it back, before seeing Jc leaning against the door frame of the class I should be in right now.

"Hey, slut." He says, pushing me against the wall again. Where is Kian when I need him?

"Please stop." I say in a whiny voice, tears threatening to spill. 

"Why would you want me to? Don't you like it? You slut." 

"No, Jc. I don't like it. Please stop." I say and watch his eyes rake my face, and go down to the barely visible mark on my neck.

"Why did you cover it?" He asks rather aggressively.

"I don't want it. I don't want any of this." I say and the first tear spills and his lips attach to my neck again. "If you don't let me go I'm going to scream." I threaten.

He laughs, "Yeah right, slut." I look down at him, his lips attached to my neck and scream.

"KIAN!" I scream at the top of my lungs, Jc jumping away from me. "KIAN! HELP!" I scream again, drawing attention to us. The door next to us opens, Kian coming out followed by the teacher. Jc attempts to bolt off, but I stop him.

"What the hell is going on here?" Kian asks and the teacher also asks.

"He's sexually harassing me."