0.4; Fighting

Reese's POV

"He is so full of himself and I'm pissed the school didn't do anything about him harassing me." I say as Kian and I walk up my drive way.

"He really is. It's stupid. Has he ever done any of this before?" Kian asks as I unlock the door.

"Not really. He only bullied me. Called me names. Nothing like this." I sigh and open the freezer.

"I wonder what made him want you like this." Kian says as my phone goes off. "It's from a number. They aren't in your contacts." Kian says handing me my phone. I open up the message.

From: 569-345-765 random do not call

Hey babe ;)

To: 569-345-765

Who is this?

From: 569-345-765

Who else ;)

To: Jc

Fuck off.

From: Jc

wanna come over here & recreate the hallway scene? u were rough ;)

To: Jc

FUCK OFF

From: Jc

I'd rather fuck you ;*

"Kian.." I sigh and give him the phone, him reading the messages.

"How.." He starts, but I cut him off by hugging him.

"I just need a hug. Just hug me." I say into his chest, and he wraps his arms around me. I inhale his scent, never wanting this hug to end. The doorbell has to ring, right? I sigh as Kian slowly takes his arms away and we walk towards the door together.

I look through the window before going to open the door. "It's Jc." I sigh.

"Go into your room. Lock the door, okay?" Kian says and kisses the top of my head before pointing, and I go. I get into my room and look out the window. I can see the driveway and walk way from here. Kian opens the door and I can hear them talking.

"Where's Reese?" Jc asks looking around my living room.

"Not here." Kian said and proceeded to punch Jc, making me gasp. No. Kian this isn't how you are.

"Where is she?" Jc asks, wiping his mouth.

"Why do you even want her? You bullied her." Kian says stepping out and closing the door.

"She deserves more than you. You didn't want to show your friendship with her at school!" Jc yells.

"How do you know?!" Kian yells, getting in his face, considering how much taller he is then Jc.

"Andrea might have told me. I might have fucked her. You don't know, huh pretty boy?"

"I might not, but I know you aren't going to be banging Reese. I won't let that happen." Kian says and Jc swings. Kian does the same thing, but he hits his arm. They do this for about 2 more minutes, and I can't take it anymore. I run downstairs and swing open the door.

They look at me, and both get up. "Don't fight over me! That's the last thing I want!" I scream at them. "Jc just go home." I say my voice cracking. "I'm not going to fuck you, get over it! You can't get everything you want! Life doesn't work like that!"

"But I will. I always do." Jc says winking and strolling off to his Jeep.

"Kian, I give up! I don't know what to do anymore..." I say breaking down, my voice failing at the end of the sentence. He runs over to me, engulfing me with his warm hug, his bloody hands caressing my face and rubbing my back to try and calm me down.