Going Home

"Don't you remember? It is my job to take you home after soccer practice and soccer games." The small female's hand held the back of his clothing, not letting him get lose.

"How is it the job of a teacher to take their students home!" Toshiro snapped out, suddenly struggling to get away from the woman. His mind wandered to the comments that a few of the other team mates had been saying about the woman.

His teal eyes glanced up at her, just in time to see her eyes widen from surprise. "What has gotten into you lately? This is an arrangement between your father and I. And it isn't because I'm your teacher that this arrangement was made when you started in on the team."

"Are you... his girl friend?" The boy found himself squeezing out the words.

Hyorinmaru let out a deep laugh. "Seriously... I don't see Soifon ever giving Aizen the time of day in the other world. This I historical!"

"It isn't funny!" Toshiro snapped out, frustration spreading on his face.

"I wasn't laughing at you, Toshiro. I'm actually quite appalled at your behavior. Do you really want me to believe you don't know what my relationship to you and your father is? You should know very well." The woman let go of his shirt, then folded her arms. And then, under her breath she spoke again, but he heard her words well. "As if I would ever date someone as stuffy as my brother."

"Bro..." At that, the white haired boy found his mouth suddenly twitch, as he backed away from the woman, suddenly tripping over the bicycle rack. "He's your brother?"

Soifon blinked a couple of times, her dark eyes falling on the boy. "Toshiro... kiddo, what ever is wrong with you? I mean, you had your problems before, but you always liked being able to talk to me. You said yourself, getting to ride home with me and talk things over was the most stable thing in your life, as you hated getting to know your father."

The boy glanced down at the ground, wondering what to say about this. "I didn't know... when I heard what..."

"You can talk while I give you a ride home and I'll stay a bit. But your father doesn't like me hanging around to much... you know that." The woman stated, holding out her hand to help him up.

Instead, Toshiro covered his eyes. "I don't know anything. I don't remember anything. I just want all of this to go away."

The small female then moved, the gravel moving under her feet. She plopped down next to him. "Kiddo. I honestly don't know what you are talking about here." There was a pause suddenly. "Are you pretending that this life isn't real again?"

"I can't believe this is happening to me. Talking to these fake people is... I don't know how to describe the feeling." The boy let out a deep breath, the inability to think due to the stress starting to get to him. "He hasn't talked to you then?"

As he played along, Soifon wrapped her arm around his shoulders, causing him to suddenly flinch. "Your father and I don't really talk. I walked out of the house a long time ago, remember?"

"The thing is... I don't remember." Toshiro uncovered his eyes, knowing that he was fighting back the urge to let out the negative things in a way that wouldn't be very becoming. "And don't you and father have different last names?"

The female paused, then let out a deep breath. "I married, stupid." The knuckles knocked on the top of the boy's head. "Are you telling me you have some sort of amnesia?"

"Apparently so." The boy folded his arms across his knees. "Apparently too... I've been having seizures that have caused me to lose those memories." The boy refused to look her in the face. "I don't understand why I am going through all this trouble, when I don't believe this world to be real..."

"I'd like to say right now, you could have told me you were having seizures, but for some reason... the fact you likely don't remember them is in truth troublesome." The woman let out a deep sigh. "Why don't we just go ahead and get you on home."

As she stood up, Toshiro made to move too. However, he paused suddenly, blinking a couple of times. "I can't..."

"Why not?" The woman glanced down at him, her tone a whole lot calmer then the Soifon he knew.

"I don't know why I am bothering, when this isn't the world I live in... but what those boys said honestly bothers me." The boy's teal eyes glanced down at his feet, thinking about the fact the other male students had made it clear they thought there was something wrong with her. "I have an idea why they might think she's gay, but I also have an idea why they said she had an interest in..."

"Come on Toshiro. I don't have time for this. Well, I can sit here with you all afternoon, because I really do have that kind of time. Your father though, won't be happy with this." The woman stated firmly. "I am not afraid of embarrassing you. I will drag you to my car if I have to."

"Do you know what the other kids have been saying?" The small voice spoke up, quieter then normal.

"What do you mean, what they have been saying?" Soifon shook her head, not at all impressed with what was going on. "If they have been teasing you, or bullying me, you know that you just need to tell me."

"It isn't about me. One of them thinks you're gay." Hitsugaya let out a deep sigh.

"I'm married. I have a picture of me and my husband in the office." The female let out a deep sigh, and then held out a hand to help her nephew up.

Toshiro though, refused to take her hand. "Another one thinks you like little boys."

Finally, a frown came across her face, and the woman let out a deep sigh. "I'll admit that the other students don't know that you're my nephew. The reason for that is because the other students might think I am showing some sort of favoritism. And anyways... they are little kids, so what they say doesn't matter. The other teachers know that you are my nephew, so nothing major is going to happen. Is that what you are worried about?"

At that, the white haired boy took her hand, letting his so called aunt lift him up off the ground. They then headed towards the car, to which he had to suddenly pause. Instead of being a bright yellow like he expected it to be, it was a pink color. He then let out a sigh, waiting for her to unlock the car door so that he could get in.

When she turned on the car engine, Toshiro glanced out the window, and then out out pure boredom and so that his mind wouldn't reach a mental break down due to the confusion in the reality. "What was my mother like?"

There was a bit of silence as the woman pulled out of the parking lot. "My brother and I went through a period of time not speaking with each other. I was actually stupid enough to move in with your sister Momo and her mother's place and I sided with her about the divorce, simply because your father was a guy. I never met your mother."

"I only remember that made up world." Hitsugaya muttered, not looking at the woman.

Soifon paused for awhile. "I think... I think you get your eye and hair coloring from your mother." There was a pause, and then she spoke up again. "My brother divorced Momo's mother, but he honestly didn't want to divorce your mother. He let her have her way I think, because he was that enthralled with her."

"My life sucks and I don't even understand why..." Toshiro piped up, still staring out the window.