Welcome Home

The Arrancar stepped back into their world and then headed towards Aizen's throne room. Ulquiorra held the small taicho under one arm. The child's small hands dangled towards the ground and almost touched the cold floor. The other Arrancar eyed the boy with varying levels of disdain and confusion. Finally though one choose to speak up.

"I don't understand why that one is needed?" Luppi spoke up. The Espada licked his lips. "Are you sure we can't do something to him? I wish to make him regret encasing me in that ice prison."

"Aizen-sama's orders were to bring him in one piece." Ulquiorra stated firmly as they entered the throne room.

Gin and Tosen stood on either side of the former taicho of the fifth division. The silver haired man's mouth formed a round shape. "You had them go and get chibi taicho?"

"I have my reasons Ichimaru," Aizen looked at the Espada that had arrived coldly. Truth was his glance was geared towards the child. A few of the Espada who had remained behind found themselves uncomfortable with seeing the hostage that had been brought in but quickly held back their distaste.

"I can imagine you do." The former captain of the third division then spoke up. "I am wondering what kind of new game you are playing."

"An entertaining one." The man simply looked at the boy before giving further orders to the Espada carrying the small taicho. "Ulquiorra, could you take Hitsugaya to that room we prepared for him? The one with all of the small tables in it."

The number four Espada turned to leave with the tenth Espada hot on his heals. They got a ways away and then the big guy spoke up. "Ulquiorra."

"What is it?" The slender male opened up a door to a particular spot in the place they lived.

"Why doesn't Aizen just smash the kid. He's weak and small isn't he?"

"Yammy... I've told you before to pay more attention to your suroundings. This shinigami may be small in size but he has a high level of reiatsu. He would at least be a challenge in battle... though not a major one." The male moved over to one of the tables with his hostage and then seated the boy down in the chair as if he were asleep.

"I don't understand why Aizen is going through all of this though." The big Espada muttered without getting a response.

After a few minutes the man mentioned walked into the room and over to the side that Toshiro's face was looking. The man then pulled out his zampaktuo and called out the phrase. "Ulquiorra. If you don't mind waking him up for me."

However, Yammy stepped over to one of the unoccupied tables and brought his fists down onto it breaking it into pieces. This caused the Espada who had been given the order to speak up. "You don't need to be so barbaric in your methods."

The boy glanced up at the front of the room and blinked a couple of times as he glanced around. "This isn't Karakura High School?"

"Of course it isn't dummy!" Yammy stated letting out a deep laugh. The boy glanced around suddenly in discomfort. "Look Ulquiorra! He's not very smart is he! My words upset him."

"Except he can't hear your words," Aizen spoke up in a rather calm and collected manner. "I'm making the small taicho of the Gotei Thirteen believe he is actually an elementary school student."

"Why would you want to do that?" Yammy found himself scratching his head.

"Because he'll be easier to control this way." Ulquiorra glared at the big fellow. When Aizen stood up he attached a listening device to the child's clothing and then handed the other end to his leader. The three then walked out of the room to leave the child to work at his class studies.

M

When Aizen returned, he found Toshiro at the front of the white room. The boy's hands were moving as if he were writing on the chalk board and the look on his face was utter confusion. Of course, Aizen could very well see the illusion he had created from the door way. He found the boy's responses amusing.

"I don't have a father."

This line was uttered before Aizen got to the room. The man couldn't help but think about this. "Of course you don't have a father. You grew up in the Rukongai raised by your old sweet grandmother. Hinamri Momo was also raised by you. However, it is important for me that you buy into the idea that I am your father. It is the last thing you would expect."

The boy's face twisted up in that usual look when he was speaking to that zampaktuo of his. The situation as causing the boy some major inner turmoil. As the fake teacher spoke with the boy, Aizen enjoyed watching him squirm. "For the longest time I've wanted you under my thumb so I can control you. He possibly thinks he's just having a bad dream right now."

Finally though, he felt it the opportune time to step into the room. "Toshiro?"

Two bright teal eyes glanced up to him and the hand opened up to let the illusion chalk fall to the ground. A look of utter horror was on his face. "Aizen..."

The man smiled at the boy, enjoying every moment. "Come now. You should be calling me father."

Toshiro's face became a major blank expression and he moved to look at the front of the room. Aizen watched as the boy's Adam's apple bobbed down. His face was also paling and turning a bright shade of green. Finally though, the need to have him sit down as if this was real cam about and Aizen caused the teacher to speak up. "I'm surprised he didn't try touching the man. That would have broken the illusion already."

Under the man's gaze the boy simply squirmed and sat lower in the chair. Finally though it was over and without argument Toshiro followed him. Of course, his eyes were glazed over from the shock of the situation. Ulquirra stood waiting with a cart a certain scientist had provided for them. It was time to see the child to his prepared living area.