Sort of

The salty tears fell down onto the tiled floor to mingle with the blood seeping from the boy's wrists. He listened carefully as someone stepped across the ground towards him. "I don't want to be saved unless someone is taking me away from this illusion. If I can't go back home I want to die here and now."

"Chibi?" A familiar voice came to Toshiro's ears. The voice was actually the last person he would ever expected to come and rescue him which made him think that nothing would be done. This man would just stand there watching the blood drain from his body. "Shiro-chan? What have you gone and done to yourself now?"

The next thing the boy knew, said person was kneeling in the blood. He blinked a couple of times as he heard cloth ripping. His teal eyes that were now dull instead of bright glanced up so that he could see the silver haired man who was shadowed due to the kitchen light that was directly above him. "You aren't unconscious yet?"

The white haired child felt his hand lifted up and his wrist carefully bandaged while he watched. His eye sight was beginning to fade as was his voice. "Wouldn't Aizen rather I be dead Ichimaru?"

The man paused for a few seconds but continued the bandaging of the wounds in order to try and stop the blood. "I don't think he wants you dead. I think you're more use to him alive kiddo. That said, I don't want to see you die here. She would be sad if you died."

"My mother?" The boy blinked a couple of times.

"Yes..." The man paused again, this time for a longer period of time. "Actually..." Gin didn't finish speaking but instead finished bandaging the wounds. He then lifted Toshiro up into his arms. "Will you try and stay with me. Will you pretend that this world you think is fake is actually real and play along with me for the time being?"

The man received no reply though as Toshiro was so far gone that he could no longer speak. He also found himself falling into darkness. He felt the sensation of being lifted onto a gurney and onto an ambulance and then for awhile nothing more. Eventually though he began to come too and he opened his eyes to see Gin leaning over him.

The man opened his eyes slightly when Toshiro looked up at him. "About the conversation we had earlier."

"What is your relationship to me?" The boy stated firmly despite his weak voice.

"I work for your father." The man stated. "He's on a business trip and is hurrying back as fast as he can. I'm sure he wants to tell you how upset he is with you but also how much he loves and cherishes you."

"You aren't speaking like the Ichimaru Gin from that world." The boy frowned suddenly.

"I'm not the Ichimaru of that world." The man stated firmly.

"Why did you find me and not him?" Toshiro frowned at the man as the door opened.

Aizen's voice came to him clearly. "Because I sent him to check up on you because I couldn't. What were you thinking?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." The white haired youth glanced at his feet as he subconsciously bit his lip due to his nervousness.

"This is not the day and age of the samurai. While it was once an honorable thing to commit suicide it is no longer so. In fact, it is very dishonorable. I'll be lucky if this doesn't get onto the news. This is one of the last things I needed and I didn't expect you to do something like this of all things." The man snapped his words out.

This caused Toshiro's head to suddenly dart up and his teal eyes suddenly go wide. "Hyorinmaru... can you explain what he means by this to me?"

"If you had been bullied at school then you should have said something to your aunt or I." Aizen muttered. "Why is it that you are so distant?"

"Hyorinmaru?" The child's mind was else where at that point though. Realization was hitting him that the ice dragon wasn't responding to him anymore. "Hyorinmaru!"

"Excuse me?" Aizen gave the boy a strange look.

"He's my ice zampaktuo. You know..." The boy paused realizing that what he was asking would go on deaf ears. His chin suddenly flopped to his chest as a rather dark feeling began to surround him.

"You mean that imaginary friend of yours?" The brown haired man shook his head. "If he is gone then isn't that a good thing?" The fake father turned to Gin. "Ichimaru, could I speak to my son alone?"

Toshiro watched as the man he knew as the ex-third division captain walked out of the room. "As if I have any friends. Hyorinmaru is my best friend."

"Kurosaki is a friend isn't he?"The man let out a deep sigh.

"Kurosaki is..." The boy suddenly paused for a few minutes. "I don't think I have a choice but to answer him. It isn't as if I am answering questions that will lead to Soul Societies harm. If I answer the questions then he'll leave me well enough alone." A deep breath and he finished what he was saying. "Kurosaki is more like an older brother."

"No friends?" Aizen let out a deep sigh.

Without thinking the child continued to speak. "There is Kurosaki's sister."

"I heard from him that she has been sick." The man stated glancing at the side of the bed.

"Kurosaki Karin is sick?" Two teal eyes blinked a couple of times He then glanced away. "I can't believe I was stupid enough to say that. There are two sisters so if he had guess the wrong one I would know that this world isn't real and could prove it." The same eyes then narrowed. "He'd find some way out of this though."

"While you've had your problems in the past, your strange behavior escalating like it has seems to coincide when she had to go into the hospital. She had that bad flu bug that was going around but it was one of the cases that escalated. Kurosaki Ichigo told me she will be going back to school in a couple of days. Due to the bullying at school, if you wanted to wait to go back until that day it will be fine with me."

The boy then glanced up with a look of pleasure. Upon realizing he had done this, he turned his head away. "This doesn't seem right. Why should I feel happy like this when I am not in my real world and I can't hear Hyorinmaru anymore."