Inaction

The apartment of Inoue Orihime had a still cold quiet in the air and not like the kind that occurred when Rangiku's small taicho was actually around. The fukutaicho sat cross legged on the floor at a small table the other busty female had drug into the room. Glancing up at the screen, the woman waited for something to come through.

Her mind was lost in thought as she stared at the ceiling. Leaning back on her hands she found her mind quite puzzled. "Why did Aizen take taicho? There is no way he would be able to get taicho to do his bidding."

"Even I have enough faith in that kid not to bend to that man's will." Her zampaktuo purred trying to offer the woman some comfort.

A sound came from the doorway and Rangiku's eyes turned to look at the busty female from the living world. The girl had a tray in her hands that contained a tea set. The girl frowned and moved to sit down across from the woman she looked up to. "Rangiku-san?"

"Are you wondering how I am feeling?" The woman smiled at the young female.

"I can tell that you are feeling down." Orihime glanced at the floor letting her nervousness take hold. "I am wondering how we are going to get Toshiro-kun back."

The fukutaicho of the tenth division's mouth slipped into a sudden frown. "I am not sure. We need to enter Hueco Mundo and that takes time to set up."

Footsteps could be heard outside the doorway and the two shinigami from the eleventh division came into the room. Ikkaku had his sword behind his neck and sat down at the small table with a rather disgusted look on his face. Yumichika also had a simular look of displeasure. "Has Soul Society contacted us yet?"

"Nothing." Rangiku let out a deep sigh. "Of all the things that can be happening..."

"What does Ikkaku-san and Yumichika-san think about the situation?" Orihime piped up. Her voice had a level of worry but it also had quite a bit of naivety in it.

"For all we know they've already killed the captain." Ikkaku stated placing the hilt of his blade to his chin.

The youngest in the room found her eyes going wide. "Is that really something you should be saying? I mean... Rangiku-san is hoping that we'll be able to get Toshiro-kun back."

"We aren't being cruel to Matsumoto by telling her something she knows isn't true." Yumichika piped up. "You really don't understand how war works do you?"

The female glanced at the ground as her lip puckered up. It was obvious to the three in the room that her understanding of the situation was rather limited. "Does this mean no one is going to go after him?"

"I'm going after him whether he is dead or alive." The fukutaicho of the tenth division gave a weak smile. "I wouldn't be able to rest until I knew what has happened to him."

"If we aren't ordered back to Soul Society we'll be going too." Ikkaku stated glancing at the wall. "Warriors deserve to go out on the field of battle. It wouldn't surprise me if Aizen killed Hitsugaya Taicho simply to dishonor him as a warrior."

"Toshiro-kun... why do you speak of him like he is an adult?" Orihime found herself glancing down at her hands.

Yumichika glared at her. "We never have treated Hitsugaya Taicho like a child. He has earned the rank of captain through no small effort. Don't insult him by saying he shouldn't be honored as warriors should be honored."

"I don't think that is what Orihime means." Rangiku spoke up in defense of the other busty female in the room.

The teenager began to turn her cup of tea around in front of her. "I was just thinking... Toshiro-kun's around the size Yuzu and Karin-chan are."

"Yuzu and Karin-chan are..." Yumichika's eyes were narrowed at the female.

The fukutaicho of the tenth division spoke up at that point. "They're Kurosaki Ichigo's little sisters. While taicho is years older then them he is physically older then them."

"If you are worried that Hitsugaya Taicho won't be able to handle what is being thrown at him I'll tell you straight out he can handle things some of the adults shinigami I know can't." Ikkaku's voice was firm.

"That wasn't... what I meant either. At least... that isn't what I think I meant." Orihime placed two hands on either side of her head and puffed out her cheeks in frustration.

The bald headed man spoke up then. "You are speaking about the fact that no matter how mature Hitsugaya Taicho is he is still just a kid."

"We very well know that as our division has one much younger then he is." Yumichika took the time to speak again.

Ikkaku closed her eyes. "I think you are headed into the territory all of us are worried about but which we really don't want to think of and I won't be saying what is crossing my mind. Our division may enjoy our fights but unlike this bastard we don't go challenging women, children and our elders for sport."

"It would have been one thing had Hitsugaya Taicho instigated the challenge." The feather haired male spoke up. "There is no denying that what Aizen has done is dishonorable in a multitude of ways."

"That is what I was thinking." Orihime found herself relaxing a bit. "I don't understand why anyone would want to go out of their way to harm Hitsugaya Taicho. He hasn't done anything wrong to anyone has he?"

"No. He never has." Ikkaku glanced up as more people came into the room. The group consisted of the rest of the shinigami group and the rest of Ichigo's group. The substitute shinigami came and sat down in front of the television with a rather stubborn look on his face. The bald haired male spoke up. "Sitting there won't make them contact us any sooner."

Ichigo turned his head to say something only to have the communication screen come on. Yamamoto stood there looking at all of those gathered. "I take it you are waiting for further orders."

"I am wondering when you're going to give the order to rescue Toshiro." The orange haired teen stated.

The old man spoke up. "We are not giving any such order."

Orihime suddenly turned towards the screen. "You're just going to abandon Toshiro-kun? He hasn't done anything wrong."

"While it is true that he hasn't done anything wrong we can't afford to send someone after him. I am quite sure that he would understand this if he was here." Yamamoto stated firmly.

Rangiku suddenly stood up and glared at the man. "Can't you at least spare myself? He is my taicho after all."

"Oi..." Ikkaku raised an eyebrow at the female. "You're headed for trouble Matsumoto."

"We can't spare anyone. All of you are to return to Soul Society immediately" Yamamoto's face remained the same.

"I refuse." Rangiku snapped her words out. "Taicho isn't someone that you can go and replace. He is an individual person."

A sound was heard behind them and they saw a gate opening up and the taicho of the sixth and eleventh division stepping through. Byakuya spoke up. "If you don't come know I'll have to place you under arrest for insubordination."

"Hold on a second..." Ichigo opened his mouth to say something only to find himself shut up by a look from Rukia. All of the shinigami except for the fukutaicho for the tenth stepped forward.

"I still refuse." The woman continued her protest of the matter.

"You know full well you can't fight us and win." Byakuya stated only to have Rangiku hold out her wrists.

"I can't back down on this. This goes beyond him being my taicho. I've watched out for him since before his academy days."