Soccer

I am having a problem figuring out how to break Aizen's illusion over me. The world he created is way too realistic for my liking. What I don't understand is, why would he go through so much trouble to try and make me believe that this world is real? I mean, he's gone to such lengths that even now, I can't find a flaw in his illusion. He is just way to intelligence.

Toshiro sat at his desk in the elementary school classroom, writing in one of his notebooks, not paying any attention to the teacher as he did so. He then wrote out another line. Ways to Get Back to the Real World. The boy then wrote down the first idea that came to his head.

1.) Find a flaw to Aizen's world. Problem... Aizen is REALLY god at this,

2.) Find a way to get out of Aizen's range. Problem... there is no telling if I am in Aizen's range or not.

3.) Find a way to injure Aizen so he'll be forced to release the range. Problem... again, there is no telling if I am near the real Aizen. Second, there is no telling if injuring him would release me from this world.

The pencil suddenly tapped on the desk and he let out a frustrated sound. He continued to stare at the journal, tapping his pencil, when he suddenly glanced up, realizing that someone had been looking at him. The teacher glared at him, his hands across his chest along with a ruler in one of them. "Hitsugaya, you need to be paying attention in class. Please put your notebook away, or flip to a clean page and actually write notes."

The white haired boy flipped to a new page, frowning as he did so, while the teacher walked up the the board, continuing with the boring lesson. Toshiro found himself drifting off, wanting to try and think of something, but that honestly seemed impossible. Hyorinmaru couldn't help either, despite the fact he obviously wanted to help.

Finally though, class ended and the boy stood up, wondering what he should do next. Glancing down, he remembered that Aizen had reminded him that he had soccer practice after school, giving him clear instructions on what to do. He grabbed his backpack, and then headed towards where he had been told the locker area was.

Stepping in, he inwardly winced, suddenly realizing that he would have to change in front of the other male students. "I really hate this world. He just had to put me into the things I am not comfortable with."

Instead of making a scene, he stepped over to his locker, opening it up to get his uniform and soccer cleats out. He then began to change his clothing, trying to ignore the fact pairs of eyes were staring at him. "I don't like this."

"Think about the fact that these other students aren't real. Ignore them." The dragon stated, while the boy fumed.

As he was putting on the shirt, almost finished, one of the boys had to walk up to him. "I see you're actually changing with the rest of us today, rather then in the bathroom stalls."

This caused Toshiro to nearly jump out of his skin. He turned his small head, his teal eyes looking straight into the eyes of a red haired youth. "You're Hanakari Jinta..."

"Of course I am!" The boy's mouth twisted up in anger, just as Toshiro pulled his shirt down completely. Hitsugaya then went about changing his shoes, only to have the boy shove him roughly. "Are you really going to ignore me?"

"Why shouldn't I ignore you?" Toshiro commented, standing up to go and work on his shoes again.

However, the red haired boy reached into the white haired boy's locker and pulled out the notebook that he had been writing in earlier. "If I remember correctly, you were writing in this earlier."

"So?" Again, there was the attempt to ignore the other boy.

Chances had it though, Jinta began to read the part that Toshiro had read earlier out loud Laughter came from the other boys as this happened, causing Toshiro's face turn red suddenly as the jeers came. And then came the list, and the boy read off the one point about him attacking Aizen. "You are seriously messed up, wanting to kill your father."

"That isn't what is written there!" Toshiro found himself suddenly blurting out, frustration in his voice as he tried to finally snatch the notebook away.

"I think I need to give this to couch." Jinta stated, holding the notebook above Toshiro's head.

"Why does he have to be taller then me. He wasn't taller then me in the other world. This isn't fare." A small hand tried to reach up. Somehow, he sensed a change in the mood and glanced around, seeing that the other students had quieted down, even become pale. Two teal eyes blinked a couple of times. "What ever is the matter?"

"Coach is gay..." One of the boy's muttered.

"No, coach is a pedophile..." Another stated.

Jinta smirked. "Don't you remember? If you aren't careful, couch will get you."

"Sorry, but I don't remember." Toshiro suddenly jumped, grabbing the notebook.

A familiar voice came from outside. "Come on boys. We need to get started practicing. Now!"

The small boy stuck the notebook back into his bag, and then headed out to the field, where to his surprise he saw that the couch was none other then Soifon. "I'm not surprised they think she is gay... considering how she reacts around Yourichi. However... that doesn't mean anything, does it?"

Suddenly the boy found himself running around the field, actually enjoying himself, though he wouldn't admit that to Aizen. As he did one of those kicks he liked doing, he suddenly saw a face with silver hair next to the fence, looking at him with pale teal eyes. The person wasn't female though, and they quickly disappeared.

When it was over, Toshiro changed, then headed towards the gate, expecting to be picked up like he usually was. However, Soifon grabbed him by the back. "Don't you remember? It is my job to take you home after soccer practice and soccer games.