Changes

Orihime found herself heading in the direction that she felt Ichigo and Aizen's spiritual pressure. She placed a hand against her hair clips and let her thoughts come out as she approached the two. She felt a rather large breath and closed her yes. "I don't like this. If I could erase the pain and suffering I would in fact do that"

"Then erase the pain," one of the voices in her head said.

"But what should I do?"

"Do something about Aizen you daft woman." Orhime recognized which of the voices in her head that comment had come from. "He's the one who happens to be causing all the hurt for other people. You have in you the power to stop him for good."

"Rangiku was crying because she thought she would lose Ichimaru Gin. There is no telling how many more people will have to die and how many will have to cry for them. Sometimes its not the person who you expect to be a problem that you need to worry about. There are times that by messing with the ones you think will be a problem you attract unwanted attention from those you thought wouldn't be a problem, and then... they become a problem."

"Be forewarned that there will likely be consequences for what you plan on doing." Lily spoke in her head.

"I know that there will. Something has to be done in order to stop this man from ever hurting others again." Orihime then spoke up. "But what you think I am going to do is the opposite of what I am going to do."

The small female approached and watched as Aizen was beginning to be sealed off. Ichigo glanced up, his mouth twisted up into a frown. "Orihime, you shouldn't be here."

"There is something I have to do." The female then released four of her spirits at the same time.

Urahara came up. "Orihime, what do you think you're doing?"

"She is making you fail. By rejecting the existence of the hogyoku you reject the existence of your own powers and I'll still win."

"I already figured that one out. I'm rejecting the hogyoku from its current existence and returning you to being a normal man with no powers what so ever." The female stated.

Aizen raised an eyebrow. "As if the Hogyoku would allow you to destroy it."

A sudden explosion was felt and Ichigo and Urahara found themselves guarding their eye area.

M

Rangiku carefully helped Gin up. "Do you know where my small taicho is?"

"I know where he is." The man stated as she wrapped her arms around his chest area to support him. "I can walk on my own."

"Is he all right. Please tell me that he is all right." The woman's eyes glinted with hope.

Gin let out a deep sigh. "I made a promise a long time ago that I would never let you cry again, but if I told you a lie you'll eventually find out I told you a lie and cry then. So I'll tell you that while he is alive, he is not fine. We had best go now while we can."

The man then opened up the gate and the found themselves heading through the fortress. Rangiku found her hand gently taken by his and he tugged her behind him in the direction where he had last seen Toshiro. The woman let out a deep sigh. "What do you think Orihime is up too?"

"She's going to try and destroy the hogyoku with her powers. While Aizen may have factored in me turning on him and let me string him along for his own amusement, I don't think he is expecting that friend of Ichigo's to have as much determination as she does. There is a chance that her doing something will instead mess everything up instead."

"I see." Rangiku continued to follow him. "How about we change the subject? I mean, it is kind of getting depressing."

"And what do you suggest changing the subject to Ran-chan? You've always been the one to do most of the talking for the two of us."

"A lot has changed since you left."

"Like what?"

"I think taicho had a growth spurt and he's also got a crush on Ichigo's little sister." Rangiku's mouth twisted up as her words were met with silent. "You don't find that interesting at all?"

"I already knew he had a crush on Karin-chan." Gin continued to pull her with him.

"You weren't spying on us while we were in the world of the living? Because that is just creepy."

"No... I found out through another manner." The man suddenly felt a jerking motion on his arm. The busty female then let go of his hand and he turned to look at her. "What ever is the matter?"

The woman's hand suddenly left a red stinging mark across his cheek. "What have you done?"

Gin watched as the tears rolled down her cheeks. "What have you done?"

"I've done a lot of things. I thought you already knew that." The man frowned at her.

"But this... this is just cruel." Rangiku suddenly staggered back into a wall and clutched one hand to her head and another to her side.

"I can't tell what your upset about unless you tell me."

"Our son..." The woman watched as the expression on his face changed. "Don't give me that surprised look! What I don't understand is..."

"Orihime must have succeeded in destroying that retched thing as you have your memories back."

Rangiku suddenly paled. "You mean this whole time the reason you were working with Aizen was to turn on him just to get my memories back? Gin... we could have still..."

"Now isn't the time for hindsight." The man reached out to grab her hand, only to find it slapped away.

"So you won't admit that you were wrong?"

"I'll admit this after we find Shiro-chan." The man said. "He should be close by."