More Allies

From Orihime's point of view the situation was rather simple. Nel wasn't an enemy as she was a child. The other Arrancar weren't enemies as they were Nel's big brother. Thus there was no reason to think of them as enemies. Not to mention Ichigo was enjoying a game of tag with Nel and Nel was enjoying the game too.

From the view point of the others, the whole situation was a major hindrance towards their rescue plan. Ichigo's frustration was growing as he honestly needed to get that zampaktuo back as it was his weapon. There was also the fact that none of them wanted to admit that Orihime was honestly not helping and they wished there had been a way to stop her from coming.

"All she's doing is adding to the problem..." Ichigo thought to himself. "I don't like thinking negatively about my friends, but once I catch up to that pipsqueak I have to say something to her. I don't think she really comprehends the situation."

"You can't kill Nel big bully unless you have this thingy!" The Pesche suddenly shouted.

"I'm not trying to kill you." The substitute shinigami snapped the words out, his frustration building big time. "However, if you don't give that back..." His words stopped short. "What am I going to do to her?"

"... you're going to kill Nel!" The child Arrancar yelled.

"Ichigo has two little sisters though!" Orihime suddenly called out from behind him, a single hand at the side of her mouth to make her words sound louder. "He may seem like somebody who runs with a gang but he's actually a big old softie!"

"She said something that might actually help the situation." Ichigo thought to himself.

It was then that the roundish Arrancar spoke up. "Nel! If you don't give back his pointy thing he's going to spank you!"

"That sounds sick... how can these two actually take care of this kid? I mean, what are they teaching her?" Ichigo felt his eyes narrow as he continued to run.

"While Nel wants a spanking, Nel wants to win this game of eternal tag!" The green haired female spoke up.

"What?" Ichigo's words came out loud and clear. "I just want my zampaktuo back Nel! And what is up with you wanting to be spanked?"

"Nel is a masochist!" The small Arrancar laughed back at him, making the substitute soul flinch. As Nel ran forward, there suddenly came a sudden booming sound from in front of them. Sand flew everywhere and Nel collapsed to the ground, her small finger suddenly pointed towards the tower of sand. "Oh nos!"

The orange haired teen grabbed his zampaktuo from her and set one foot forward so he was ready to strike if need be. The others caught up and Orihime stared at the object in front of them, her eyes wide. "What's going on?"

"It's Runuganga!" The other two Arrancar yelled, suddenly crashing into the back of Ichigo. "We're all doomed!"

Ichigo turned his face to glare at the two, before raising his blade up to launch an attack at the huge hollow. The attack went flying and split the thing in half. He then placed leaned his sword against his shoulder. "That was easy."

"No! Look!" The group watched as the monster began to reform.

"It looks like it can reform and regenerate very fast." Uryu muttered.

"That's because he's made of sand." The thin Arrancar spoke up, causing the males in the group to lean away as his voice was shrill.

It was then that the others began to try and make their attacks only to fail. Dondachakka looked over at Orihime. "Aren't you going to do anything?"

The human female opened her mouth. "My powers are for healing and defense. I still haven't mastered my attack."

Pesche suddenly piped up. "Then why did you come with them?"

Orihime glanced back at the towering structure as self doubt ran threw her brain again. The huge monster opened its mouth to let lose a cero. Her mind shifted from thoughts of self doubt to the idea none of them were going to survive. It was as she thought this that a voice shouted out. "Tsugi no mai, Hakuren."

To everyone's surprise the sand beast was hit by a large amount of ice. Heads turned to see three shinigami standing there, looking straight at the group that was standing there. Ichigo's eyes turned towards the smallest member in the group. "Rukia?"

"Seriously? Why couldn't you have waited for us?" The small female stated. The two then got into an argument about how she had been forbidden by Yamamoto to come and Rukia's story about how they came to be there came about. Orihime simply stared at the group, her chest feeling a deep seeded pain the whole time.

Rukia then walked over to Orihime. "I am glad to see you too Orihime"

"Me too Rukia." The busty female smiled at the other female. She knew the smile was rather fake and it bothered her.

Ichigo turned to Orihime. He felt the corner of his mouth suddenly twitch. "How can I say what I need to say to her without hurting her feelings."

Instead, Renji spoke up. "Can I ask why Inoue is here? She isn't much use in a battle."

"I'm here to help." The female stated as she stomped her foot down and puffed out her cheeks.

"Yeah, but what are you going to do?" The shinigami scratched his head, only to find himself hit hard in the back of the head by the female shinigami who was a complete stranger to the others.

"Are you talking down on her simply because she's a female Abarai Fukutaicho?" The woman stated.

The males not from the Gotei Thirteen found themselves backing away slightly at that point. Ichigo glanced at the woman. "I don't think it is a good idea to bring the subject up just yet."