7- Captain Kuro/Confused

Everyone was stock still. I watched him closely, pushing down my fears. I knew he was pissed beyond belief. Of course, Luffy was oblivious to this due to the fact that he was still trapped under the figure head sound asleep. Will he ever wake up soon? We kinda need him now...

I did a quick glance about the area and almost laughed at every bodies scared still figures. Of course, if I were them, I'd be afraid too. "To think that these brats held you down." He dropped his bag on the ground. "How the Black Cat Pirates have fallen." His veins popped out of his head as he pushed his glasses up. "Right... Jango?!" His voice echoed in the valley before him.

Jango stood still but was able to speak. "B-but.... you said letting the kid go wouldn't cause problems!" He tried to defend.

Luffy was still sound asleep.

"Yes," Kurahdol agreed. "I did say that. But so what? We knew he was going to try and stand up to us. The only thing I didn't count on was your guys' feebleness!"

"U-us?" Jango questioned. "Feeble?"

"Who are you calling feeble!" Butchie shouted. I snapped my head to him. He stood with pure determination. "Watch what you say, Captain Kuro!" His claws clicked together. "You were strong before, but that was three years ago! It's not like we partied while you lived the easy life in the village!" I lowered my head a bit and stared at him through my eyelashes. "We've attacked lotsa towns and sunk tons of pirates!"

Kurahdol blinked once. "And your point is...?" He asked nonchalantly.

"You've done nothing for three years!" He shouted. "There's no way you can beat the Meowban Brothers! Siam!" Silence. "Siam?" He turned around and his eyes nearly bugged out of his head. I lowered my gaze to my feet then to my bloody katana.

"Oops?" I half shrugged.

"I guess I can beat you if that girl can." Kurahdol seemed unaffected by the threat.

"Hn! No matter! I can still defeat you!" He ran right past Zoro and right for Kurahdol.

"Stop Butchie!" Jango warned. But it was too late. He was hell bent on taking down Kurahdol. He picked up his bag as Butchie got closer and closer.

"You're not my captain anymore!" He shouted as he ran. "I'm gonna have t' kill ya!" Kurahdol swung his bag up high and I barely caught his feet doing some fancy steps before he vanished. Butchie cut through the bag and it fell to the ground, nothing left of it but ribbons of fabric. "Huh?"

Kurahdol then, just as quickly vanished, reappeared a few yards in front of Zoro facing Butchie. How did he do that? I was shocked and so was Zoro.

Just then, what sounded like blades being pulled from sheaths reached my ears. Claw like swords were attached to black gloves.

"When did he get behind them? " Zoro breathed. "And those weapons..."

"Who are you going to kill?" Kurahdol raised his blade claws and they gleamed off the bright morning sun.

"He snuck behind me!" Butchie did a complete circle and charged at Kuro again. Captain Kuro did his fancy footwork again and was gone in the blink of an eye. "Eh? He's gone?"

"There it is..." I looked behind me to Jango. Wanting to know more, I walked up to him, Siam's blood dripping behind me.

"What?" I asked him once I was beside him.

"The Pussy Foot Maneuver!" He answered, not caring that I was close to him. Butchie looked around him to find out where Kurahdol had gone. I saw a shadow pass behind him then it was gone again. Then I looked hard, really hard, and saw little tuffs of dirt where his feet were.